007: 𝙒𝙐𝙃 𝙊𝙃.

AT THE FUNERAL, Lexy, Jenny, and Jake were all there. Devon was running a bit late. Jenny was comforting Junior and hugging him while Lexy walked towards to her dad.

Jenny and Lexy saw Jake walk out. They both looked at each other. "I'll be back, Junior."

"Okay." Junior mumbled back and Jenny got up and walked towards lexy.  "Wanna follow..?"

Lexy smiled and she walked away with Jenny.

They both walked outside to see Jake and Devon hugging. They stared in awe.

"Hey." Lexy said while walking towards them.

"I'm so sorry Devon." Lexy said in a apologetic tone and hugged him. Devon hugged her back.

"I'm sorry.." Jenny said and she hugged Devon after Lexy and Devon hugged her back.

"So..you're staying with your aunt?"

"Uh..yeah."

"Maybe..Me, Jen and Lexy can come over later..and figure out what to do next.."

"Or we could go to Jenny's house..? We've never been there."

"Oh.. um. Sure. Just meet up at 9 pm. I'll be sure to figure out a way to get my grandparents out of the way."

"No, Jake..we aren't good together..Jenny look..I know you're trying and that's good but..we just can't do this anymore. Chucky is just killing everyone we love to rub it in our face."

"Maybe Devon's right..I need to be there for my family in case Chucky.."

"Jake!!, you happy now?!" Junior yelled his name while walking towards him.

"Junior-" Lexy ended up getting pushed away.

Junior pushed Jake. "You happy? You ruined everything. Everyone around you dies. My mom, Devon's mom, even your own parents!!"

"You're a fucking curse."

"Junior, stop!"

"This is none of your business."

"Look, I'm sorry about your mom but this is not Jake's fault."

Junior looked at Lexy before punching Jake.

Jenny pushed Junior away from Jake.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Junior just stared at her.

Jenny was mad of course. Jake didn't do anything but she knew Junior didn't know what was behind all of this and yelling at him won't make the situation better.

Jenny took a deep breath in. "Fuck this." She said before walking off. Lexy watched Jenny walk away. She ran after her and grabbed her arm gently.

Lexy pulled her back. "c'mon Jen. It's just+" she got interrupted by a car pulling up.

They looked to see a red car and Jenny's eyes widened when she saw who it was.

It was Tiffany. Tiffany Valentine.

Tiffany gasped. "Jenny!! Oh my baby!!" She squealed and ran towards Jenny and hugged her.

Jenny stared at Tiffany in shock.

"It's been so long since I've seen you!! I've only seen you when you were just a little girl!!"

Tiffany began going on and on.

After a while she finally finished. "Well, sweetheart. I'll come back for you "

Tiffany said before kissing Jenny's cheek and then she kissed Logan. She then walked off.

Jenny had a lipstick mark on her cheek and Logan had one on his lips.

-

everyone split their ways. Jenny ended up dating Junior. Even though it felt wrong. Devon is going to a foster home and Jake most likely will as well.

Jenny felt her life breaking apart. I mean it was just a bit weird. But she still ended up staying with her grandparents.

Jenny was just sitting in her room, so she scrolled through her phone.

She couldn't sleep at night she always had the need to just throw up. She felt like she just needed to..it's just something. She couldn't figure it out.

Like a piece of her was missing.

-

"Do you know how selfish that is? Leaving your family behind like we wouldn't notice?"

"What family?"

"Me..Jenny..Devon. the family you chose."

"Do you think we wouldn't..care?"

"I thought it'd be better."

"Why?"

"Everything bad that's happened, happened because of me. I thought maybe it'd stop if I wasn't around anymore."

"I shouldn't have ditched you like that yesterday."

"So..where's your real family?"

"Checked into the plaza..think it'll save their marriage."

"Um, anyway where did this come from?"

"Um, I ran into some guy at the bus station on his way to deliver it.  Okay  did you get the address for delivery?"