02: 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙮 was walking to school once she finally arrived Jake walked towards her. "Hey um.." Jake said. Jenny looked at him confusedly. "Your dad wants to talk to you." Jake said.

Jenny was silent. "No.. No my dad is dead." Jenny exclaimed. "No he isn't." Jake said sternly.

"His soul is in the Chucky doll." Jake told Jenny.

Jenny looked at him like he was crazy. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Jenny harshly said and stormed off.

"Jenny!! I'm serious."

"That's fucking impossible Jake Wheeler. How could you just come up to me, say my dad wants to talk to me and say he's in a Chucky doll like I'm some type of fucking moron."

"you aren't!!" Jake defended before he gently grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"Just give me some time to prove it to you? Please?."

Jenny snatched her arm back. "Fine. But this shit is pointless."

Jake swiftly nodded his head.

Lexy and Junior stated at both Jake and Jenny who were talking. "What was he doing talking to her?" Junior questioned

Lexy looked at Junior scoffing. "Probably about some weird shit who knows what goes through the mind of a freak."

"oh." Junior dryly responded.

"Buttt, I have so much to tell you!!." Lexy said and walked away holding juniors hand.

-

Jake was talking with Jenny who was by his locker and Jake ran into Devon. "Hey." Devon said.

Jake was silent and Jenny glanced at him and she gestured to Devon.

"Oh..uhm..hey."

"I'm..sorry." Devon apologized to Jake.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." Jake said smiling at Devon.

"I've been thinking about you." Devon said.

"You have??" Jake said.

Jenny raised an eyebrow.

Devon began talking and walking with Jake.

Jenny stayed back and she went in the same direction, she went in front of them and she headed to class.