Clown Motel pt 1.

Enjoyyy!

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door.

"FUCKING SHUT UPPP!" I whined as I got up.

Timeskip ><

After a while in the car, we made it.

"We're here boys." Eddie said, as we pulled into the motel.

"We're driving and it's like fucking like- 85° out, and then the sun drops and now it's snowing, and there's clowns... And I'm scared.." Juicy said to the videos.

"This is nottt funnn..." I say.

After a while Eddie said something about how that grave yard gave him a bad feeling, I turned to the sound of Mully's voice.

"We need to go home..." Mully whined.

"Huh?" I say.

"We need to go home..." Mully repeated, "like back to Australia." He said to Josh.

Then we saw people staring.

The boys made jokes about how they had played vr in a clown motel map. Narrator made a joke about a clown showing up at the edge of Eddie's bed. Eddie tried to joke about it.

"Don't say that... Don't say that..." He replied.

"The fact we're actually doing this..." Suki said.

"White people shit..." I said up close to the camera with a deep voice.

We all had arguments about the scariest rooms.

"I want the most haunted!" Narrator said.

Juicy and Narrator had bought clown noses.

"Did we get the roach room or the murder room?" Mully asked.

"We got the roach room and the murder room. There was a scare special going on at the hotel, and nobody wants to sleep in there because, Tom hasn't come with the baking soda to clean up the blood." Juicy did in a dumb voice.

"These prices are so good, they're fucking scary!" Narrator added on with a reporter voice.

Eddie and Mully went into there room, while I went into the room with Josh and Juicy, and Narrator got the most haunted room, alone.

Juicy told us a lot about the room we all met up in.

" I actually had a really crazy story about this room if you look at the room window it's missing a huge chunk of it, it's duct taped," Juicy began.

"Why?" Eddie asked him.

"This guy's neighbor was super bipolar and she bust through the window came in here with a knife started cutting paintings and slashed,that headboard to pieces." Juicy explained, pointing to the bed.

"You're talking about Rick's neighbor, right?" Josh asked.

"Rick lives here, by the way." Eddie explained to the audience.

'He's the groundskeeper that lives here." Narrator added.

"He's weird bro.." I say.

"Legitimately, and over the last few hours, he's been following us around." Josh stated.

"Me and Eddie put the key in our door just before, walked in, turned around, and he was pointing at the painting there." Mully explained.

"He like- walked in our room!" Eddie added.

"He was giving me such a weird vibe when we first walked into the lobby as well." Suki nodded.

"Yeah." Narrator spoke.