Extra~

A/N: In like the middle of this thingy, I got a lil inspired by brutta_persona because he commented something so beautiful that made me tear up. Also, go check out his story "The Perfect Moment" because it's so goddamn beautiful🤧

Anyway, have fun reading. This'll be just a continuation of the last one with a time skip just so you don't get confused:)

----

All he could see was pitch black, no surroundings and no sense of orientation.

But that didn't matter because right by his side, the love of his life helped to guide him around.

Underneath his feet, he could feel a solid ground.

The sound of shoes clacking on wood was all he heard until they walked a little more.

"Where are you taking me again?," Seonghwa giggled, holding onto Hongjoong's arm softly while the other made sure the both of them wouldn't trip.

"You'll see," was all Hongjoong said but it was obvious he was smiling from his tone, and Seonghwa could see the breathtaking grin that decorated the other's lips right before his eyes even underneath his blindfold.

The soft sound of waves made him perk up, paired with gentle wind that let his hair flow annoyingly.

But he was too stunned to even care because it was just like five years ago.

The smell of the sea mixed with the musk scent of the man of his dreams and he swore he got dizzy from the way those scents blended together wonderfully.

"Oh, you're so corny," Seonghwa giggled, slapping his boyfriend's chest jokingly but he was smiling brightly.

"But you love it, don't you," Hongjoong chuckled, his voice suddenly closer than before as his breath tickled his cheek and before Seonghwa could register what he was doing, Hongjoong gently kissed his cheek and his heart was melting again.

He always did this.

Surprising him in his own way.

Jokingly but caring and gentle, lovingly.

It was moments like these that Seonghwa really felt thankful that they were able to meet each other.

"I do," Seonghwa said, chuckling when Hongjoong gently pulled on his arm to make him walk further.

They walked a few more steps and then, Hongjoong reluctantly let go of his arm to untie the blindfold and smile shyly at him.

Seonghwa almost forgot to look behind the gorgeous man standing in front of him in his usual striped shirt on which his thick glasses dangled on the v-neck but the warm light that illuminated them and almost made Hongjoong look like an angel (if he weren't already one to him) took his breath away when his eyes finally landed on it.

There, in the middle of the sand and only a few meters away from the soft waves, a blanket was placed, decorated with a basket, many fake candles and cutlery.

Taking a closer look, he recognized rose petals carefully laid out along the blanket and some around it, having been swayed away by the wind.