Its all over...

Freddy walked off the stage seeing a strange figure walk past... He walked off the stage.
Following the strange sound, Freddy walks into the safe room but then says ERROR. He stared at the room then the purple figure attacks him...dismantling him piece by piece.

2 night

Bonnie saw the same figure... Freddy was gone... He followed the sound. He saw the dismantled Freddy on over the place, then he felt a purple figure stab and repeatedly break him apart.

3 night

Foxy and chica all noticed Freddy and bonnie gone... They followed the sound... ERROR!
They were both taking apart.

4 night

You realized no one was there... You didn't follow the sound... You followed the marionette. He disappeared before your eyes then your immediately attacked by the purple guy. You met eyes with him... White glowing eyes. Freddy...bonnie...chica...foxy were all destroyed.

Night 5

You appeared in front of the stage, seeing Freddy, bonnie, chica, foxy, Goldie, and marionette. You all floated towards the room. Purple guy was staring down at the yellow decayed suit. He took a glance at you. The other six blocked the door, while you chased him around the room. He stopped then ran towards the spare suit, he slipped the suit on him. His laughter mocked you, but fate lead him to a different path of death...
He exploded in the suit, blood squirted and leaks from the suit. He shakes violently, you all fade away...

(_) (_) (_) (_) (_) (_) (_)
| | | | | | |