Happy Anniversary!

It's been almost 2 years since I made this story...
And look at how many reads it has.
It may not be as much as my other stories, but I think that's pretty awesome how it's done over the 2 years.

Even though I left the fnaf fandom, I still appreciate how much that game took such an effect on me.
I remember the time when I first saw fnaf, it would pop up as a thumbnail throughout YouTube.
I knew it was scary cause this:
[The top picture]

I didn't know what the hell this was, but it creeped me out enough to not watch it

I didn't know what the hell this was, but it creeped me out enough to not watch it. Then when I got to 5th grade, MuniLedd I made friends with her, and she asked if I heard of Five Nights at Freddy's. When she told me to watch it, she told me to watch Markiplier play it- which meant that was the first time I watched him.

After watching at least one episode of Markiplier playing it, I was terrified of it. Soon in December, when Fnaf 2 came out, my brother Jeremy showed me that he installed the demo version of it on his phone. I immediately started yelling "OH HELL NO..."

A couple minutes later, I heard him scream. He said he was jumpscare by some strange puppet thing, which I later found out it was The Marionette.
It was a couple months later, when I finally slid slowly into the fandom...

It was interesting and fun seeing other YouTubers and people I knew play it, but I only played the demos. When I heard about fnaf 3, I was psych about it!
When I watch Pewdiepie play it, I was actually scared by it. Of course whenever I got use to the fnaf games, I would end up not being as scared by it- until I actually played the demos.

Fnaf 4 came out, and that game didn't necessarily scare me AS much. I was playing the demo on a long car trip home, and it was dark outside. It was so nerve wracking but It was funny, cause one moment it was quiet- then the next all you could hear was a jumpscare shriek.

Then, I was beginning to get bored and kind of annoyed by the fandom.
Why?
I mean, most of the fans drew really good fan art and whatnot, but... there were just those who were trying a little too hard. There were the unoriginal fans who would take other people's drawings or make somewhat cringey art...

I love five nights at Freddy's! And I always will... but I couldn't deal with the fandom. You may be saying- "Ven, you have cringey fnaf stories/drawings"
True.
But... things change. My art style has changed a little drastically.

Fnaf is probably the one reason why I created three new and original characters. Hazel, Henry, and Madison. I was probably cringey in 2014-2016... but things have changed.

I wanna try to make my own original stuff someday and hope It's as popular as fnaf was.

Even though I say I left the fandom, I still bought a Freddy Plushie, and I bought "The Silver Eyes" fnaf novel. And whenever I do hear something new about fnaf, I would see what's up.
I also saw a new fnaf novel book...

I forgot what it's called but it had Toy Bonnie on the cover.
Someone tell me what it's called.

Who made me get into the fandom?
MuniLedd in fifth grade. And she also helped me discover Markiplier :D
•Rebornica, or MxBones, got me deeper into the fandom, cause of their Fnaf AU... but they left the fandom because of hate.

My Favorite Animatronic(s)?
•Bonnie- He was kind of cute in some of the fanfics I read, and in Fnaf 2... I just felt bad for him.
•Freddy- Almost all of these animatronics that I mention are probably from fanfics I read... I liked him cause he fucking scared me so many times when I was watching Markiplier.
•Chica- She loves pizza... what do you expect?
•Golden Freddy- He looked so creepy... I love it!
•Foxy- He was okay... he made me base a character off of him though.
•Baby- I don't know why, but I liked her seductive voice... I thought it was seductive.

Least Favorite Animatronic(s)?
•Balloon Boy- Stfu, annoying fuck.
•The Puppet- He's the main reason why I hate puppets...
•Nightmare Fredbear- He's terrifying
•Nightmare- SO ARE YOU!

Favorite human characters?
•Phone Guy- too bad he died.
•Mike Schmidt- Rebornica did some good designs for Mikey...
•Jeremy Fitzgerald- C-Cutie.

Least Favorite human characters?
•William Afton (aka Purple Guy)- I had a huge crush on him with Rebornica's old design for him, and his name use to be Vincent, not canon of course. When Vince Heliotrope became a thing, I kind of didn't like him as much. But hey, William is okay.
•Fritz- We barely knew anything about him...

People I watched played fnaf?
•IHascupquake- I watched the animation of her playing it and then watched the game play
•Markiplier- I also watch both animations, funny montages, and gameplay of all the games.
•Pewdiepie- He only played the first game for the first night I think, and played the third game.
•Skydoesminecraft- He did both a Minecraft animation and game play of the game, and let Lisa watch him play it.

I probably watched other people played it, but I don't remember who else.

Anyways.
I really do hope you guys are happy that I'm still here.

I really do appreciate all of the support you all give me and I hope I continue to do what I love and write stories for you!

Okay, have a nice day- or night...!

- Ven 2015~2017

June 29, 2015.