Hazbin Hotel (part 1)

It was a dark and stormy night. Alastor was walking around cannibal town trying to find somewhere to live. That was until Charlie showed up and said, "ohh hi, what's your name? My name is Charlie Morning, star." As Charlie said that Alastor looked at her in confusion and said "Well young lady, my name is Alastor, the radio demon." As Alastor said that Charlie looked at him with a smile. While keeping herself safe since she was in cannibal town alone without any guards.

Alastor looked at Charlie and said "Well you see, young lady, I'm looking for a place to stay. Do you know where a place like that is?" As Alastor said that Charlie's face lit up, and she said,"Yes I do come with me to the Hazbin Hotel where demons who want to get redeemed can get redeemed" As Charlie said that Alastor looked at her with concern about her mental ability.

After a bit of thinking, Alastor agreed with a head shake and followed Charlie to the Hazbin Hotel. As Charlie and Alastor walked, they finally got to the hotel. Once they went inside, Alastor was welcomed as Angel Dust said "Hi my name is Angel dust. What's yours?" As Angel dust said that Husk was just drinking and Nifty was stabbing bugs.

Alastor looked at them all and said "Well nice to meet you all. My name is Alastor. I am the radio demon." As Alastor said that everyone looked at him in surprise besides Charlie since she never heard the rumors. Angel dust then said, "You mean the Radio Demon, you know, the one who likes to see others in pain that Radio Demon?!"

As Angel dust said that Alastor looked a bit shocked and said "Well yes young lad, that would be me." As Alastor said that everyone looked a bit concerned for Charlie since she let a radio demon with a bad reputation come to the hotel.