Alastor's POV

I was in the middle of walking around Cannibal town to find a place to stay. Until I bumped into a young lady who was wearing a red suit. She said "Hi my name is Charlie Morningstar. Who might you be?" As she said that, I looked at her with concern. But then said "Well young lady, my name is Alastor the Radio Demon." As I said that, she gave me a warm smile, which made me happy.

She then asked me "Hey do you live around here." As she asked me that, I said "Well no young lady, to be honest, I have nowhere to live." As I said that, she looked at me with sadness. But then said, "How about you come with me to the Hazbin Hotel where all sinners go to get redeemed." As she said that, I put it into my mind to think it through.

I then said "Sure why not? You seem kind, young lady." After I said that, Charlie Morningstar and I went walking towards the Hazbin hotel. After what felt like hours of walking, we finally made it, and I took a look outside of the hotel. After I did that, Charlie said, "Come on in, no one will harm you, I promise." As she said that, I hesitated.

I then said "Alright Mrs. Morningstar, if you say no one will harm me, then sure." After I said that, she smiled at me and walked inside as I followed her inside the hotel. Once I was inside, I was greeted by many people and saw a little girl stabbing bugs for fun and a demon drinking and doing nothing else.

The demon then said "Hi I'm Angel dust. What's your name? Also, the one drinking is Husk, and the one stabbing is Nifty." As Angel said that I then said,"My name is Alastor the Radio Demon." Once I said that everyone there looked at me in shock or surprise beside Mrs. Morningstar, of course.

As everyone looked at me in shock, Angel dust said, "You mean the Raido demon, you know the one with a sadistic personality." As he said that, I said "yes I am that Radio Demon you are talking about." As I said that everyone went silent.