Ep.7: Get To Know Each Other

Felix's POV

I am currently awake, my head is pounding, everything is blue and purple for some goddamn reason, Lord! How much did i drink.. God Jisung, my body is bruised and sore from sleeping wrong (i guess) i mean if i was fucked i'd be naked but i'm not so it's fine, AND, there's something hard under me... it's definitely not a pillow but what the hell is it?!.. GODD I'M TOO LAZY TO EVEN CHEAK BUT SHIT I HAVE TOOO!!

"WAIT! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK"
was the exact thing I uttered at the horrifying sight in front of me...

I, Lee Felix was laying on top of THE HWANG HYUNJIN, MY GIRLFRIEND'S BROTHER AND THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO HATED ME!!

Hyunjin's POV:

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK"

Great the first thing i hear after waking up is this weww proud of my condition right now...

"WHAT!" I whined barely keeping awake, when i was met with a pair of brown eyes.. God he looked so horrified

"Why are we-"

"You asked me to-" i shrugged

"AND YOU AGREED- WAIT! what did i ask"

"Cuddles" i simply replied while getting up to make coffee i guess..

"You cuddled me!?"
He said in the most childish voice ever as he came up to me tip toeing... Why does he look like that?? WHY IS HIS EYES SHINING LIKE THAT 'WTF IS HE-' He hugged me!?

F- "Thanku cho much but why am in your house and not Jisung's?"

H-"Oh so you're aware that you got drunk with Jisung yesterday and this is MY house.. Good job. Well what was that utterly not cute 'Thank you cho much' for?"

F- " Well yeah! i guess i can hold my liquor"

H- "Mhumm, you held it soo well"

F- "Hell yeah i did! .. O and the thanks because like i can't sleep without cuddling something.. but you're hard.. my bodies all sore and bruised"

H- "I'M WHAT!"

F- "Shit! no like your body and umm abbs.. very hard and muscular... I should just stop now hehe!"

* * *

This silence... is very uncomfortable i need to break it..

H- "Lee Felix... You really are something.."

F-"Oh now am I huh?!"

H-"That wasn't a compliment btw"

F-"Oh.. umm.. i'll still take it as one-... WAITT!! You know my nameeee"

H- "Yeah."

* * *

F- "Woww so you'll not call me as 'YOU' or 'Oi' or 'My sister's boy friend'"

H- "Uhh Yeah! I guess.. and My name is Hwang Hyunjin.. guess you still didn't know that"

F-  "Umm! well now that we are on okay terms.. wanna get to know each other?!"

He said excitedly, as i remembered all the times i avoided him as i thought he hated me... So.. i was shoked when that day he told me that he 'flirted' with me because he 'liked' me.. genuinely liked me...

I always feared this word whenever i was with him... He never looked me in the eye... or greet me.. I think he never even thought of me as a friend... That day, maybe he acted nice because he likes my sister very much... Why does he like.. her and not me...

F- "Yo! Prince Hwang... You there?,"

I looked into his brown eyes, "he looks so pretty"... GOD! I HATE HIM MORE..

H- "Sure"

F- "Sure what?!"

H- "Let's get to know eachother... My impp"

A/N: HI..SO YEAH THIS WAS THE CHAPTER FOR TODAY... THE STARTING WAS A LITTLE LAME I GUESS BUT LIKE WHATEVER :)

SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND HELP ME MAKE THIS POPULAR. HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY, THANK YOU AND
BYEEE <33333