Ep.9: Let's finish what you started

Third Person POV:

"Because of this shitty thing i have called named family"

Felix was left shocked, well he didn't expect such an answer.. 'family? but they seemed so good and welcoming when i met them' he thought...

"Umm.. What do you even mean... they are umm.. cool.. well i met them once"

Hyunjin stepped closer to Felix...
"See Impp meeting them for a couple of hours and spending almost you're entire life with them is very diffrent"

. . .

"But my main question right now is how do you know i'm older than you"

Felix blushed a little trying to go unnoticed as he remembered all the things he did to learn about this being in front of him

"Umm.. yeah Minho... how old did you say he is?"

"Do you know anything about his family like siblings or something"

"Ya Chan hyung what does he....."

And the list of things he did never ends...

"Umm.. I learnt it from Yeji"

"You asked her my age?!" "Why pretty boy, interested in me"
Hyunjin said as he stepped closer and closer to Felix while Felix moves backwards his back finally hitting the wall and Hyunjin locking him between his arms...

"Well i got curious so i just asked Yeji one day... Umm what did you mean by 'That Woman' that day when we first met"

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't the first day we met now was it princes?"

"humm" Felix just hummed too nervous to do anything at this point with Hyunjin so close to him

"Well I'll count that as one of the questions... Now 'that women' i spoke about, she is my step mother whom i hate... She was the women my dad cheated on my mom with and the reason why mom... died... And from that day i resent both my parents and yeji"

"Why Yeji though, What did she do"

"Seems like you're using a lot of your questions now huh"

"No don't count them-"

"Shh.. Let me answer in peace"

"Aren't a little uncomfortable in this position i think we should move"

Just after finishing the line Felix tried to move Hyunjin but judging by his size and Hyunjin's strength he clearly failed...

"Why impp? Can't keep your mind straight while looking at this handsome face of mine"

(0/////0) (0/////0) (0/////0)

"No! Just! whatever answer me... why Yeji? She is your own sister right"

"Yup she is but she considers that woman to be her 'real' mother, so that really bothers me plus she disrespected mom once i can't love anyone who can't love her... She was the best part of my life, the only one who understood me "

"C'mon you do care about you sister I mean you were almost gonna punch me cause you thought i'd cheat one her"

"Anyways my turn to use my questions dear impp.. Why are you dating my sister anyway?"

"Well she asked me out and i couldn't deny her or let her sweet little heart break"

'Yeah right 'sweet little'

"you could just date me instead... i bet i'd fuck better" he muttered hoping the blonde wouldn't hear

"What!?"

"I said you could do much better that her"

"God! What kind of a brother are you, talking shit about your sister"

"If she csn be shitty to me i can't say shitty thing to her?! Very unfair Impp, I hate favouritism, especially if it's between a friend and partner...
Oh with that i remeber, you called that hamster dude jagia yesterday.. care to explain.. my dear impp..."

Hyunjin said his voice a bit deeper, raspier and a bit seductive?!
(AN. imagine his voice in Suspicious lab when he took in helium but without the helium effect)
"Well he is my bestfriend and we flirt with each other all the time you know"

Hyunjin came closer to Felix if that was even possible "No.. I don't know impp me and Minho don't do things like these"

"I told you that's my.. umm habit"

"And i told you if you wanna date my sister you need to change this 'habit'"

"Aww see you do care about herr!!"

"No, no Imp it's not because i care about her it's cause i hate that word so never call anyone jagia ever again...
Not even Yeji"

"And why should i do that"

"Because i hate that word and so your not allowed to call her or anyone that"
Hyunjin moved is head closer to Felix's ear whispering..

"Got it impp?!..."

"Yes! yes got it Hwang"

"OMG I can't witness this shit right now i'm only 16... God!" - ???

A/N: Ik this chapter was so shitty like it had no meaning what so ever.. The few people reading out there plssss tell if there is something i can do to make this better.... Oh and plus here summer break started so i may publish new chapters randomly.. so the few people reading.. stay with me...

Don't forget to vote and comment and help me make this popular...

Have a great rest of the day.. Thank You and Byeee <3333