Chapter Six

"Stop here" I commanded the driver. We took a pause near the world's famous bakery. And the thing is, Baking is a kind of art form too... If somehow I can get a part in 'Boris Lumé Boulangerie' near Montmartre, I'll make so much profit that this time no one can stop me from winning the best business woman/man award. This time Shivam has no right to do something... Maintaining this position from the last 3 years wasn't an easy job... The stocks were perfect this year but that Dumbass Shivam always gets his nose along my way... Oh can he win the award...? Obviously not. I went out of the car as my driver parked it on the roadside. I got in the store getting my shades out.

"Bonjour ma'am, how can I help you today?" Mihona asked as I stepped in. As much as I remember she married Boris Lumé, the shop owner.

"Hey guys, Firstly I would love to meet your daughter, Sabrinna. Oh, I have heard a lot about her through Iliana." Mm hmm.. Iliana's niece she is! I don't know how but Iliana and Mihona are two different souls... Not even the same blood? Mihona is the oldest child of their family and the actual daughter of their parents whereas Iliana was their mother's and their Stepdad's daughter... Unfortunately their father died from the shock when their mother cheated on him.. From the very young age Mihona was alone yet tortured.... She studied alone but I was one of her close friends... It pinched me when I saw her left behind... In this jealousy, Iliana took a step of betraying me... Well...

"But she's at her college." Boris replied being confused. I could see him getting intensely confused of why me asking about their daughter... Act Ellie act!

" Oh come on Mihona, don't you remember me? Arora, Elenoir Arora! The... The ex-bestfriend of your step sister... We were close friends... And we made secret nicknames for each other too Mihi!" I remembered each and every memory of us together as those were the only time I felt positive... She's a dragon... She was born on a lucky year of Chinese culture so every other person thinks she's a dragon... And she is... She didn't let anyone achieve her position which she is now.... Her secret nickname was 'Drahina'...

"Yeah! Leah! Welcome back Miss Cold Elenoir... The greatest business woman of the world! Looks like Paris ringed you!" She exclaimed her thoughts out aloud with an excited grin on her face!
She always assassinates the real me with her positivity... Ah Fvck! Okay Ellie, you can do it! Go!

"Mm hmm! Paris did ring me for some justifications out here but first of all, I heard that you both got the best 'Fraisier' out here but this time with a new flavour purely made by your daughter. Also the special 'Tarte Citron' and the 'Croissants'... Oh my my! Also those 'Choux Cremes, Boulanger, Galette frangipane, Bûche Mangue, Bûche Matcha, Bûche Marronnier, Tarte simplement marron, Tarte Cacahuète, Tarte Cerises, Tartelettes pècan, Millefeuille, Bûche Noisetier, Tarte Pistache!' Oh god... And and!" Okay now don't judge me but food is the world and the only key to my heart. I love food specially when it's the best ratings deserving... I hate this conviction but I can't help it..!

"Leah, Leah! Chill my dear. Let me pack a piece of each dish we have, alright? Also, I remember you loved having 'red strawberry frappechino with crushed dryfruits on whipped cream!' in college! Didn't you? Let me make you a glass of it!" I squealed in excitement forgetting who I really was... Now I didn't care but soon I'll take Boris for our partnership conversation. Wait... Why not now?

"Thanks Drahina... Umm Boris, Can we have a word?" I asked with a honey like sweet tone. He glanced at his wife as she nodded into a yes... He guided me the meeting couch route... I saw him being nervous, scared, not even confident.

"Hey Boris, Come on, don't be nervous... I am just a normal woman..." I tried consoling him..

"I..." He rubbed his sweaty palms on the back of his neck as he stammered in his sentence. I could feel the tension in the oxygen we were sharing... It was moving like an aroma struggling him to breathe.