Chapter 4

Ever since I got that text message I have been scared. What if Luke appears? What if Zayn's not around? Will he try and take the girls? Will he force me to go back with him? No, I can't think like that. Everything will be fine. Zayn will protect the girls and I. I sighed and shook my head to clear my thoughts. I wouldn't stress about it. Zayn won't let anything happen to me. The girls were laying down for a nap so I took the chance to lay down myself. Before I knew it my eyes closed.

Luke's POV
He still looks so cute. He thinks he can hide from me but he can't. Oh Harry, it was a big mistake to run from me. If you think I going to let Zayn raise my daughters then you are wrong. I thought as I took some pictures from the window. He was sleeping and still so beautiful. I would go after him now, but I'm going to wait a bit. Soon Harry you will be mine again.

You are adorable when you sleep. I texted him and then I left.
Soon. Very soon. Harry and I will be together again.

Harry's POV
I groaned as I heard crying. I looked over to see I had dozed off for about an hour and then headed upstairs. I saw Courtney still sleeping and Darcy crying. I picked up Darcy and checked her diaper. It was clean meaning she was probably hungry. I headed downstairs and started making lunch. As soon as I set it in front of Darcy she started stuffing her face and I laughed. I went to the living room and grabbed my phone so I could take a picture, but when I grabbed it, I saw another text from Luke. I froze but simply ignored it and took a picture of Darcy. I then checked the message and began to shake. H-he saw me sleeping. Luke saw me napping!
I looked for Zayn's number as fast as I could.
"Hello?"
"Z-Zayn."
"Baby? What's wrong?"
"Can you please come over? I-I n-need you. Please!" I begged and could feel tears in my eyes beginning to form.
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"Please just come over." I said.
"I'll be there soon." I then heard crying as soon as I hung up and ran to the twins bedroom again. I changed Courtney and headed downstairs and have her lunch, while I cleaned Darcy who I then put down and took a picture of Courtney eating as well. I then heard a knock on the door. I looked through the window a by the door first and opened it for Zayn.
"Baby what's-" Zayn started but I cut him off by hugging him and crying into his chest.
"H-he was watching me. He was watching me sleep Zayn."
"Who?"
"Luke. He texted me again and s-said you are adorable when you sleep. I'm scared Z-Zayn. If he saw me sleeping then h-he knows where I live. W-what am I going to do." I said and began to cry.
"Shh. He's won't touch you. I'll make sure of it."
"But how?"
"You and the girls are moving in with me."
"That won't stop him. Luke won't give up." I cried.
"Please baby trust me. I will protect you. Now where are the girls?"
"Courtney is eating lunch and Darcy is in the living room." I sniffled.
"Okay. You go freshen up and I'll occupy the girls." Zayn said and kissed me.
"Thank you." I said and headed upstairs while Zayn tended to the girls. Maybe things would be okay if I stayed with Zayn.