Chapter 12

Warning: cursing and attempted rape

My mom had the girls for the night and to say I wasn't worried was an understatement, but she assured me everything would be fine and I believe her I mean she's my mom. I have been looking over my shoulder all day today. I just finished my shift and was about to head home.
Zayn: Babe. I'm running late. Stay at the bakery until I get there. Just give me 10 minutes.

Harry : I can just walk home. It's not that far.

Zayn: With Luke out and about I would much rather be there to pick you up.

Harry : Okay.

I then closed my phone and was about to head back into the bakery, but someone grabbed my wrists and turned me around.

"L-Luke."
"Hey babe. I've missed you." Luke said and pulled me closer.
"Let me go." I said as I tried to struggle in Luke's grip but he tightened it causing me to whimper, but I still tried to struggle. I wasn't going to let him win.
"I see he's still as feisty as ever Luke." I heard a voice say. I looked over to see Mikey and the rest of Luke's gang. I began to shake in fear as I remember what they used to do to me.
"Yes he is. My precious Harry here is one feisty boy." Luke said and forcibly kissed me. I bit his lip and he yelled in pain and loosened his grip. I took the chance to run, but was pinned down. I looked up to see Mikey.
"Where you going Hazza bear? The boys and I want some fun." Mikey said and began to kiss my neck. I screamed but he covered my mouth.
"Get off of him!" I heard Zayn's familiar voice scream. I was pulled up by Mikey and thrown into Luke's arms.
"Ah Zayn. So nice of you to join us. Tell me have you come to see just how much of a cheap whore your boyfriend is." Luke said and began to bite my neck causing me to cry out.
"Leave him alone!" Zayn said.
"No can do. Harry and I have some unfinished business." Luke said.
"Z-Zayn." I said scared.
I saw Zayn pull out a gun. I then heard other voices.
"Zayn, are you crazy man! Are you trying to start something?" I looked to see a few guys joined him.
"Back off Liam. I am going to shoot him if I have to." Zayn said.
"Zayn, Luke isn't worth it. Look at Harry. If you shoot, there's a chance you'll hit him." Another guy said.
"I know Louis."
"Are we done with the chit chat. You want the slut? You can have him. For now. He'll be back in my hands soon enough. Consider this a warning Harry. Besides I'm sure Zayn and his friends would love to know about our history babe." Luke said with a chuckle and kissed me roughly once more and threw me to the ground.
I looked back and saw Luke and his gang disappear. I began to shake in fear and bawl my eyes out. Why couldn't he just leave me be? Who were these friends of Zayn's? Would Zayn hate me now? So many thoughts were running through my mind that I blacked out.