my kind of woman 𓇢𓆸

⋆。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。⋆
context: it's your 2 year anniversary with him.

╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

I woke up from my sleep and checked my phone to see it was finally the day of our 2 year anniversary. I looked to my side and see him still asleep and kiss his cheek. I was about to get up but as i did i felt arms wrap around my waist.
"Where are you going" he said in his raspy morning voice.
"Getting ready but i guess i could stay here with you for a bit" i said looking at him with an admirable smile on my face.
His grip tightened around my waist, pushing me closer to him, pressing me against him. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair as he slowly falls into sleep again from the touch. I admire his sleeping face and close my eyes.

I wake up again and check my phone for the time.
1:34 pm
I nudge Lorenzo.
"Enzo wake up it's 1:34" i said tapping him lightly. He wakes up slowly and rubs his eyes.
"It's what?" He said still shaken up.
"1:34 pm" i said laughing.
"Oh shit we overslept on our 2 year anniversary" he said worried.
I laugh at his reaction.
"It's okay, should we get ready for the day?" I said maintaining eye contact with him. He nodded. I got up and pulled him out the bed with me. He groaned not wanting to get up but knew he had to. I walk into the bathroom got ready for the day with lorenzo beside me doing the same. After that i sit on my makeup vanity and do my makeup while Lorenzo changes into a pair of clothes, exiting our bedroom to do something. He comes back and walks over behind my chair, wrapping his arm around me.
"I have something special planned for us" he says as he held me and kissed my cheek.
"And can you tell me the special plan" i said as excitement spiked in my voice.
"It's a surprise" he said.
"Could you at least tell me how to dress for this special occasion then" i said.
"Maybe those floral flowy dresses you have" he says as looking over at our closet from our bed.
I walk over to our closet and pick one out of a ton of floral dresses i had. I changed into it and he spun me around then wrapped his arms around my waist.
He whispered in my ear, "La mia bella ragazza" (my beautiful girl).
I whispered back, "Il mio bellissimo ragazzo" (My beautiful boy). He kissed my lips and pulled away hugging me tighter around my waist, burying his head into my neck.
"I have to wait for a call back from something and then we'll be on our way there" he said. I nod as i went onto our bed and pulled him down with me, holding him in my arms.
•••30 minutes later•••
His phone rang in his pocket in which he got up from the bed and out of the room to take it. Thoughts ran through my mind wondering if it was about our surprise date or maybe even an acting role he got. He came back into the room smiling.
"Andiamo, bella" (Come on, beautiful) he said as he takes my hand and pulls me up from the bed. I adjust my dress and put on my heels. I grab the present i got him from the closet.
"What's in the box?" He said smirking.
"You'll see" i say nonchalantly.
He takes my hand again as we are ready to leave and head out the door. He opens the door for me and as a way to thank him i blow him a kiss. He chuckles then goes to the driver seat and sits down, turning the car on. He begins to drive and puts his hand on my thigh.

As he drove, i started to get an idea of where we were going. He pulled into the parking lot of the park of where we had our first date. He quickly rushes out of the car to open my door and takes my hand, leading me to a picnic already set up. It had my favorite food and a bouquet of my favorite flowers.
"Oh my gosh, Enzo, This is so cute, i love it so much" i said as he motioned for me to sit down. We both sat down and i put the box next to me. He kissed my cheek and said, "You only deserve the best, amore mio".
"How did you do this all in time?" I ask realizing that he couldn't have done it if he was with me the whole time.
"I had some help from your friends" he said.
I smiled and kissed his lips, hugging one arm tight around him.
"Very sneaky" i said.
"Come on, let's eat" he said.

After we sat and ate all our food, we decided it was time for gifts. I grab the box next to me and hand it to him.
"Open it" i told him.
He unwrapped the ribbon and tore the wrapping paper off, displaying a cardboard box. He tore the middle tape off and unfolded the cardboard flaps revealing a small Cartier box. I laughed at his confused expression.
"Did you really have to put this in the box" he said laughing.
"Shh open it" i said.
He picked the little box up and opened it. It revealed a watch. He smiled down on it.
"I love it, amore" he said as he attacked me with a hug and placed kisses all over my face. I laughed as he did.
"Check the back of the watch" i said.
He flipped the watch over to see both of our names and the message "Ti amerò sempre" (i will always love you).
"Do you like it?" I asked.
"I'll always love you too" he said. I smiled and kiss his cheek. With that, he got up and said, "Wait here, i need to get something from the car".
I laughed and nodded. He ran off to the car to grab whatever he was getting. After about three minutes he came rushing back with a bag in his hand. I couldn't see the words on the bag in his hand as he ran but as he got closer and sat down i saw the symbol of a Hermes Birkin bag. My jaw dropped as it was right in front of me.
"Please tell me it isn't what it is think it is" i said shocked.
"Open it" he said smiling.
I opened the bag and pulled out the box. I carefully unboxed the item inside to see the dream Birkin bag i've been wanting for a while.
"Oh my gosh, i love it so much, thank you so much handsome. How did you know i wanted this?" I said as i hugged him tight.
"As i said, i had help from your friends" he said as he kissed my cheek.
"Gosh, it's so expensive. I can't believe you spent that much on me" i said as i held the bag in my hands.
"No, I can't believe you spent that much on me" he said as he looked at his watch.
"Here, let me put it on you" i said as i grabbed his watch and his wrist, putting it on for him with love in every touch i gave him.
When i finished putting the watch on his wrist, i heard a very faint sound of music coming closer to us, growing louder every few seconds. It grew familiar to me, it was "My kind of woman" by Mac Demarco. I looked at him to see if he noticed. He smiled at me as he said,
"You're my kind of woman"