CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Character intros of this story:                                                                                                                 

                                                                                                                              PRAGYA ARORA

  Character intros of this story:                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ...

She runs a Bakery with her Best friend Disha Her age is 30. She is very smart and bold girl.Her Parents names are Ram and Priya Arora. she loves her parents very much. In the whole world she hates Abhishake the most. Deep inside her heart she had feelings for him but she won't admit it. Now she is going to her best friends BulBul and Purab's wedding.....

ABHISHAKE PREM MEHRA

He runs a restraunt on his own his age is 31

He runs a restraunt on his own his age is 31. His very naughty and flirty type guy. His parents names are Neil and Ragini Mehra. He loves his family very much. In the whole world he hates Pragya the most. Deep inside he also has feelings for her but he won't admit it. Now his going to his best friends Purab and BulBul's wedding.....

BulBul and Purab

Best friends of Pragya and Abhishake. At present they are getting married. They know About Abhi and Pragya's feelings for each other. so they plans to unite them in their wedding party....

So friends this intro of the some characters other characters will introduced in the story. If you like this intro part means pls do vote and comment your views.....

Byeee
your's MahiTeju.....