Chapter 04: Group Bonding

*next class*

"Ok everyone, meron tayong gagawin short but a simple activity lang everyone, find your partners muna before ko sasabihin kung ano ang gagawin." The english teacher, Miss. Gatchalian said.

Everyone find their partners and after that, all the students made Grace and Sheila ended up with each other.

*after class*

"Grabe naman yung nakita ko kanina, yung childhood bestfriends pa ang nagpartner!!! Hindi ko sure kung matutuwa ako o magugulat eh..." Gerald told them.

"Anyways, gusto niyo ba nang ice cream? Ililibre ko kayo..." Michelle asked everyone and they all agree.

While they are all sitting in a bench resting, their remaining friends went to the park and meet up with them.

"Hey everyone, musta na kayo?" Tristan asked them.

"We are all good..." Frances replied for them.

"I was thinking kung is it ok ba if magbonding tayo as a group since Friday naman mgayon and wala naman tayong assignments. How about sa ammusement park nalang? I bought tickets for us." Anton said to them.

"Sure, I love that!!! Pati na rin yung ferris wheel!!! And mga prizes nila doon." Criselda said to him.

"Roller Coaster again?! The loop one is making me dizzy 😖😖😖." Grace said to them.

"Don't worry, kami lang naman ang kasama mo, sasamahan ka namin since you are a bit of a scaredy-cat..." (Don't worry, we are the only ones with you, we will accompany you since you are a bit of a scaredy-cat...) Tristan said making everyone laugh and Grace slapped his arm.

"Bakit, totoo naman yun..."

"Heh, hindi naman beh...anyways tara lets na..."

*at the amusment park*

While everyone is having fun, Criselda and Grace decided to stop by at the minigame part.

"Hey, I was wondering if I can give Sheila a gift kahit yung stuff toy lang..." Grace told her.

"Pero, what if, nalaman niya yung hawak mo?" Criselda asked her.

"Isursurprise ko siya eh...pero, some other time na lang yung gift..." Grace told her.

"Oh ok, buti nalang kasi, kasama natin siya sa bonding natin eh..." Criselda said and went to find their friends.

"Hi, I bought food for us, kain muna tayo before we enjoy the ferris wheel..." John said to them.

"Pero sorry John, hindi naman kami gutom..." Mark told him.

"Ok lang naman sige na kain na kayo para we can enjoy pa..."

They all enjoy the meal and went to the ferris wheel together.

*after the wheel*

"Buti naman, medyo naeenjoy natin yung bonding natin..." Gerald told her.

"Kailan pala yung next na performance natin?" Sheila asked him.

"Ummmm, titignan kasi muna yung schedule kasi, may times naman na close yung resto eh..." Gerald replied to her.

While having a convo, Grace quickly ran to Sheila and hugged her behind.

"Hi Grace, may kailangan ka ba sakin?" She asked her.

"(chuckles a bit) Wala naman, namiss lang kita..." (Nothing, I just miss you...) She said and hugged her very tight.

"Hehehe, alam mo tama yung sinabi mo sakin dati...dahil sinabi mo sakin na cute ako, ang cute mo din..." (Hehehe, you know what you told me before was right...because you told me that I'm cute, you're cute too...) She told her.

"Well actually, hindi kayo cute eh...very cute kayo pag kayong dalawa ang magkasama..." (Well actually, you're not cute...you're very cute when you two are together...) Jay told them making everyone laugh.

"Awww, talaga ba...sana all!!!" Camille said making everyone laugh.