Chapter 13: Amusement park(Part 1)

Y/N's POV

I've been with Le Sserafim for 4 months now and it's been crazy. So many Music banks to attend to and shows and the biggest of them all was Coachella and damn it's been a week since we came back from LA and I'm still feeling drained.

Thankfully the big boss decided to give the girls a week off and we get to go to an amusement park.

I was currently driving the van not the personal car the company gave me to accommodate all of us.

The girls were taking nap except for Eunchae who was awake and lowkey stole the front passenger seat from Chaewon earlier 10 minutes before the trip.

And I've been drinking an energy drink for an hour now and we got 1 hour left before we arrive to our destination. Thankfully this energy drink I got from the fridge is keeping me awake.

"Aren't you tired Eunchae?"

"Hmmm... Not really Oppa why'd you ask?"

"Well looking at the back your unnies seemed to be tired unlike you. I was just a little concerned"

"Ohhh thank you Oppa but it's ok I'm to excited to be sleeping or napping right now hehe"

Eunchae never failed to light a room with that smile. She was always the energetic one out of all of us. In times in where the mood would be down she would be there to make up the most random thing and make up everyone laugh to lighten up the mood.

But at times she would be such a menace especially with me and Chaewon dating she would tease us non stop 24/7 whenever she got the chance.

And the incident four months ago about the whole picture thing. It took me and Chaewon convincing her for almost 2 hours and she agreed that we would treat her ice cream and snacks whenever she wanted as long as me and Chaewon are dating.

Not gonna lie I should've just given her 4 months but here we are.

"Y/N *yawn* you ok?" I hear Chaewon speak from directly behind me. And she had just woken up from her nap.

"Yah I'm ok thanks for asking love" I reply back.

"Hmmm... you've been driving for *checks her phone* An hour now do you wanna stop over for a bit?" 

"I'm ok hun thanks to this monster energy drink I have and the energetic co pilot I have I should be ok thanks for asking though"

"Ok love. Imma take a nap again if you don't mind. I love you"

"I love you too" I reply.

She then re adjust herself on her seat before wandering off into her dreamland.

I then look to my left to see Eunchae smirking at me again.

"Oppa you and Chaewon unnie should get a room hehehe.... The baby would look cute if ever"

"YAHHH Eunchae why are you thinking of that"

Fuck I could feel my ears getting hot and I look at myself through the mirror and I'm blushing and looking like a tomato.

"HAHAHAHAH Look at you oppa your blushing... HEHEHE Looks like someone has thought about"

'This is gonna be a long drive Y/N. Better pray this menace of a maknae doesn't get more mischievous' I thought to myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After another hour of driving we finally arrive in Everland and Oh my gosh this place is humongous.

The girls and I of course were wearing mask so that we won't get recognized or spotted.

Beside me right now was Chaewon who was still sleepy from the car ride and I have to hold her hand so that she doesn't wander around and get lost.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Woahhhhh!!!! OPPA I'll treat you food if you ride that tall rollercoaster" Eunchae pointed out.

I look to where the maknae was pointing and damn...

"Manchae that is one tall ride... Ok I'll do it. But Chae here beside me has to go with me" I said grinning.

Looking at the girl beside me she looks like she's seen a ghost. Eunchae on the other hand walked up to the both of us and whispered something.

"Unnie if you don't go with Oppa I'll show something you don't want the members to see HEHEHE"

"Yahhhh!!!! HONG EUNCHAE DONT YOU DARE"

The whole time Eunchae was just laughing at the both of us.

'This kid is such a menace to society huh' I thought to myself.

I look at Kazuha, Yunjin, and Sakura and they look a little dumbfounded on what was going on.

I give Chaewon a look that I myself couldn't describe but she seemed to understand on what I was trying to say.

'Fuck it let's go' I thought to myself.

I grab Chaewon's hand I start walking towards the entrance of the rollercoaster ride.

On the bright side Kazuha decided to go with us because Eunchae told her on what was going on and that we had a little bet and Zuha here would be the one to make sure we do the bet from Eunchae.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We were midway through the line and I could feel Chaewon's nervousness just by looking at her. She was currently clinging on to me for dear life and the scary part ain't ever there yet.

"Oppa and Unnie can you guys act as friends first you guys are making me feel left out" Zuha blurted out.

Chaewon then gives her the 'huh' look.

Not gonna lie I'm kinda caught off guard on the Kazuha said.

I then look at Chaewon and it looks like she had the same reaction as I did.

Realizing that we looked uncomfortable Kazuha casually changed the topic into something else.

And to be honest that was kinda off because whenever any of the members were around me and Chaewon they would never ask especially in a three people setting.

Kazuha's POV

'Shoot. I should've not done that but I wanna know what Eunchae told them and I guess starting this way was kinda bad not gonna lie. C'mon girl think of another question'

Wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N's POV

"Oppa and Chaewon unnie can I ask y'all something?" Kazuha whispered

"I promise I won't tell anyone but can you tell me what Eunchae told you guys that made you two go into this ride"

Chaewon and I look at each other in confusion and to be honest why don't we just straight up tell her what's this whole shenanigan is all about.

"Ok Zuha listen carefully this is just all about a photo..."

"What photo?" Kazuha sounded confused.

'Ok Y/N this is awkward'

"Wait... if this photo is just used by Eunchae to blackmail y'all then to be honest this whole thing is kinda petty hehe because y'all are dating and you guys aren't ashamed by it right"

"Well the photo in particular is kinda embarrassing..." Chaewon replies.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...