ONE MONTH FELT LIKE ONE YEAR! 😭🙂

If you want you can simply skip my bakwas and go straight to the chapter.🥲
( I would love if you will read it. )

NOTE :- English is not my first language. My English is not very good so their will be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please ignore my mistakes. 😅🥲

Do hit the star button and add this story to your library. ⭐

Hello hello gullies! Hope you all are fine. Your author is here with the twelfth chapter of this story. Let's start the chapter. I hope you guys will give lots of love to this chapter.

Please do follow so that you get notified of all the updates. Do leave your comments after reading the chapter. Your comments means a lot. So don't be shy and just comment your thoughts Lovelies!💬

Now let's start the chapter.

.....................................

Siya's POV
It's been almost one month since he left. He haven't tried to talk me once. I really hate him now. He doesn't even care for my feelings. Today after so long I got to hear him voice that also he soclded me.

Flashback
In the afternoon he called asking how she is. Siya was descending the stairs. Listening to his hoarse voice she got emotional and she left on stairs. Adi saw it. She got stumbled on her way and she ankle twisted. She also got hurt on her palm.

"Bhabhi aaram se!", Adi shouted.

"Siya , Bhabhi", everyone looked at her in concern.

Everyone went towards her. Adi looked her hand which had a bit cut and rashes due to the railing.

"Siya kaha chot lagi hai dikhao mujhe. Can't you see properly and walk?", Abhiraj from the other side said.

"Why do you care?"
Siya said with hurt feelings.

Adi helped her by taking her back to her room. Sorry not her now it's just HIS room.

Abhiraj's POV
I punched my hand on wall. I freaking shouted at her. After so many days I got to see her , listen her voice and what did I do shouted on her. But what can I do. She got hurt. Can't she just walk properly. And her words "WHY DO I CARE?" It just pricked my heart to core. If I will not care for her then who will. I know she hurt actually not just hurt she is extremely hurt.

Without wasting time I called Dev to get the choper ready. I will leave for Jodhpur today only.

Back to Rathore Mansion
In Abhiraj's Room.

"Siya , kaha lagi hai baccha?", Soni asked softly.

"I think I got a sprain in my left ankle and my right arm is hurting a little.", she barely spoke and gulped down the lump of saliva as her throat was aching when she tired to stop herself from crying.

"Bhabhisa are you there is no need for doctor?", Adhira asked.

"I'm fine Adhi. Don't worry", siya said.

Adhira nodded her head and brought the first aid kit and applied the pain relief spray on her ankle and arm and wrapped the bandage on her ankle.