ROMANTIC TIMES 🥀🌝

If you want you can simply skip my bakwas and go straight to the chapter.🥲
( I would love if you will read it. )

NOTE :- English is not my first language. My English is not very good so their will be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please ignore my mistakes. 😅🥲

Do hit the star button and add this story to your library. ⭐

Hello hello gullies! Hope you all are fine. Your author is here with the fifteenth chapter of this story. Let's start the chapter. I hope you guys will give lots of love to this chapter.

Please do follow so that you get notified of all the updates. Do leave your comments after reading the chapter. Your comments means a lot. So don't be shy and just comment your thoughts Lovelies!💬

Now let's start the chapter.

...................

ABHIRAJ
As I entered our room , I saw siya wasn't present there also. I have found here everywhere. In the hall , kitchen , garden , even in chachi's room , theater room everywhere possible place but god knows where this sorry my women went?

I quickly changed into my sweatpants. I didn't bother to wear my shirt cause it's my chamber only and everyone is in their own chambers.

Now I'm on my mission. Mission of finding my biwi.

I went to the library, living area then swing but madam is no where seen.

That's when I heard the sound of splashing water. I went in the direction of our personal pool. There she was. Sitting on the edge of the pool enjoying the view.

She was looking so beautiful as well as innocent like a baby. Ya she is a baby. My baby!

I slowly and quitely made my way towards her and hugged from behind.

"Maan", she said as her breathing quickened by the sudden hug.

"Hmm, baby"

I planted sweet and wet kisses on her  exposed back and neck.

"Maan..aa..aap", she fumbled.

"Shh! Jaana" i hussed her while keeping my fingers on her lips and slowly entered the pool.

I stood in front of her and pulled her in the pool.

"Aap yeh kya kar rhe hai koi aa jaayega", she said while struggling to get out of my hold.

But I ignored and pulled her more closer.

Our body was sticking to each others and our faces were just an inch apart.

Looking into her eyes intensely i slowly bend down.

SIYA
Maan started tailing wet kisses on my neck and collarbone. Making his way up to my jaw slowly giving me torture and pleasure. With his hand pulling me more closer to him if possible.

His lips were making there way to my lips while his hands went to my breast.
He squeezed them , making me moan in pleasure and pain.