𝟑; 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

Frost was lying on his bed, zoning out while he stares at the renaissance art looking ceiling

It has been weeks since he first transmigrated here but he never once left the palace. It was boring as hell for him.

All the maids he talked just smiled at him and walked away. They didn't even talk to him! Is he some ghost or was it because they were side characters?

Even side characters have personality but these ones just had the looks.

He then sat up quickly, his eyes wide. The corners of his mouth were pulled up as he smiled like a crazy person.

He had an idea.

'What if I go around the town or even buy food or things that he would not look at after a week!' 

"SHOPPING!!"

"Your highness?" a  worried but questioning voice echoed in the room.

'Ah! right, she's here too.'

The voice was of the personal maid, Elena, hired by Frost itself. She was kind, respectful, good at everything and even beautiful.

Apparently she is the daughter of a count but she gave up her luxurious life to serve her young master, Frost De Harth, ever since he was young.

Frost in the novel looked up to her as an older sister and a mother figure. She was elder to him by few years. Frost and Elena shared a special bond with each other. They always played and spent most of their time together.

Frost's happiness relied on Elena until the crown prince, Leon, came into picture.

Frost after he fell in love with Leon, his entire world revolved around him which led to him never being happy.

He was filled with envy and jealousy to the brim because of Rosa.

Rosa wasn't really a nice person but how the novel portrayed her as one and how the fans positive view grew on her and so...

She was therefore, a good person.

Frost frowned at the thought of Rosa but it turned into ashes once the thought of shopping conquered his mind.

He immediately stood up, "Elena, I want to go and visit the shops. I heard there are many new things in store."

"Yes, your highness. I will get your clothes ready."

She said before bowed down and walked away.

After a while, Elena comes back in with the clothes and the necessities ready.

.

.

"The carriage is ready, your highness." Elena states with her head low. She's a young lady with no expression on her face whatsoever.

It's like nothing amuses her.

"Yes, let us start"

Frost and Elena board the carriage and sit opposite to each other. The blonde head looks through the window of the carriage curiously.

The streets were bustling with people and the sounds of people. Varieties of shops spotted next to each other.

All of them caught the blonde head's eye. It was no surprise that it was gonna take some while for them to finish shopping.

The both of them first entered a bakery. It was good to fill the stomach up before going on a mission to observe everything in the stores.

The guards stationed themselves outside the bakery. 

Frost looked around the bakery with excitement. It was the first time he's ever seen anything like this before.

A bakery with different games and books. How cool!

He quickly bought himself pastries and books. The pastries were soft and sweet. They melted in his mouth as soon as it touched his tongue. 

The flavours were exotic and rich. He would definitely come by again.

As time goes by, Frost finishes his shopping by entering one last store. A jewelry store.

The  jewelry store had a vintage and cozy but expensive look. The Victorian painting and luxuries enhanced the atmosphere.

Different types of necklaces, earrings, ring and other ornaments were securely aligned behind the counter.

The store was filled with diamonds, emerald and different stones/gem ornaments. It felt luxurious. 

But something caught Frost's eye. 

It was a silver necklace with an ruby gem as its center piece. The rectangular shape was carefully carved into beautiful rose petals.

The gem felt soft and blurry but it was beautiful. Something about it dragged the blondie's attention. An eye catching aura.

A pleasant beauty.

He needs that.

It was calling for him as much as he is calling for it.

So alluring.