I looked down to see Athena asleep. That is what I named her. Mom or dad would never even think about her if she couldn't help them get a higher rang amongst the death eathers.

I heard the door swung open and turned my head to look that way.
Four boys came inside. They all stooped when they saw me and Athena sit on the dark green couch.

"I'm sorry but i think you have got into the wrong room." I said quietly and hoped they could hear me.

"Yea sorry sweetheart but i think that it is you who is in the wrong room." One of the brown haired boys said. Then Athena got awaken and started to cry. I gave her my finger to play with and she took it into her mouth. Well, at least she got quiet. If anyone heard her cry they would think that she was weak. If anyone taught she was weak she would be crucioed. That was something i was not gonna allow to happen.

"Dobby said that the dark lord said that i was going to have this room, he followed me up here." That is probably one of the longest sentences in my life.

"This is MY room and has been that in eighteen years." An other brown haired boy said. This guy had curly hair instead of straight like the one that had talked before.
The door opened and Dobby came inside.

"The dark lord wants miss Dolohov and mr Riddle to come down to the meeting.
My eyes widened. I had never been on a meeting before. Like ever.
I started to get up to go out of the room but Dobby looked at Athena and said "No baby." I was going to open my mouth to say something but I didn't have the time when an other boy talked in mouth on me.

"Don't worry I can hold her sweetheart." The third boy with brown hair said. This one had also a bit curly hair, but not as much.

I gulped and handed over Athena.
"Please try to keep her calm." I said calm, but still unsure if I will come back.
The things with Hufflepuffs is that they are observing instead of just say the first things that came up to their brain. But they will try and avoid conversations where they have to talk.

"We can try." The blonde said and looked at my sister who just had started to open her eyes widely.

"Thanks" i said and followed mr Riddle out of the room.

"Thanks Dobby." I said quiet.

He showed us into a big meeting in a dark room on the first floor. The first thing I saw was mom and dad staring proudly at me from two seats next to each other. Weird. Next to mom there was an empty seat. Next to the dark lord.

"Sit." He said emotionless but still exhausted at the same time and showed me with his hand to sit on his left side, and the boy -who i based on his name think is his son- on his right.
I went fast and sat down where he had showed me. Fast, but elegant.
The boy didn't really think on it and rolled his eyes to the dark lord when he went to sit where he was assigned a seat. On the side of Bellatrix Lestrange.

"You must be wondering why i called you all to this place." The dark lord begun.

"It is time for my son to create an heir. A Pureblood heir." That is not how it works. Both parents must be Pureblood for that. I didn't say it. What did I have to do with this? How would Athena survive then if I would say anything that upset the dark lord? I survived because of Narcissa. ONLY Narcissa.

"That is why I have decided for my son, Mattheo Riddle to marry the daughter of some of my most loyal deatheathers. My son is going to marry young miss Dolohov and they are going to create a heir to my son.

-698 words.
So what did you think about the first part?