part 1

There is a girl who is sitting on her
queen size chair her leg is in cross
position and she is holding a file which her assistant give her then suddenly she read something make her so angry cause of anger her eyes got red then she say : -

?? ( In angry tone  ) - WTF is this who the fucker attack on a new orphanage
AAaa.. i just want to kill him now namjoon unnie find all information about this and make a plan and Yoongi unnie find who is behind all this and if it's all that Kim fucking choi plan then he will know
WHO AM I  !

Namjoon - Okay Queen I will find the information and about the children's too .

Yoongi - Just wait Queen I will also find him and I am thinking he is the one who is behind all this cause that fucker already do this two times but this time he is gonna die don't worry and I will also tell with hobi about this that she can hack everything .

Okay so let me tell you guys the queen is no one she is JEON JUNGKOOK the biggest Mafia queen of Asia and they got to know that someone attack on a new orphanage and sale all the children's heart and Namjoon and Yoongi is her friends as I already told about this in the introduction okay so let's back to the story .

Namjoon - Jk and Yoongi come to my mention on dinner time cause jini invite you guys on dinner and also she wants to tell you guys something so come on time otherwise you know her pink sleeper and pan so please come on time .

TIME SKIP

Night time in namjin mention everyone is on dinner table every one means ( jk , Jimin , suga , hobi , cherry and lastly namjin )

                 There dinner table

Jk - so Joonie unnie was saying that you wants to tell something jini unnie so tell !

Jin - Actually we want to adopt a baby cause as you all know holl day there is no one and I feel lonely so I want to adopt a baby and also I know a small orphanage so we can go to adopt baby there . And tomorrow is Sunday also so. You all are free so we decide to go tomorrow .

Jk - Okay then if everyone is agree so be ready in 11.00am we will go there .
And Namjoon and Yoongi unnie find the information and hobi unnie hack everything .

Namjoon & suga & hobi - Okay boss .

Cherry - Then we also get a little baby here whom I am gonna play .
( She says and laugh loudly )

Hobi  ( taped her head ) - Yes my baby you will play with him/her .

Jimin - Yup and me also come here to play with baby right Kitty .
( Showing her puppy eyes ) 🥺

Yoongi - Yes my baby you will don't worry I will take you here every day .
( She says and kiss  her forehead )

Okay so this is for first part and let me know in comments section that did you guys like it or not and second part is coming soon 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃 so wait for it .

Okay my bunnies 🦋💓🦋💓🦋💓🦋. .
........... ... ........................................................