Part 3

The beautiful girl is none other than the Jeon Jungkook .

And this is the first time when someone hug her she feel a wormth on this hug which she wants from someone

And this is the first time when someone hug her she feel a wormth on this hug which she wants from someone .

Then JK also hug the cute girl after sometime they broke the hug  .

Then the cute girl say in her low voice but got mesmerized by the sweet voice of the girl .

?? - taetae ish sowwy taetae hus chu don't beat taetae .

            ( Yes the girl was tae tae )

Say in teary eyes make jk heart broke in pieces a unknown feeling she can feel in her heart which she never feel . Then JK first time behave softly and wipe the tears from taetae eyes .

JK - Princess don't cry hmm it's okay and I have to go so bye .

Saying this JK go to other members then they say .

Jini - Jk where were you we are waiting for you and see this is our

                    KIM HYUNJOON

JK ( Coldly ) - Hmm .

Mother - I hope you guys will be happy like this always .

Then JK ask something make mother sad .

JK - Mother the girl taetae why is she like this and why no one adopt her .

Mother ( low voice ) - Actually she is in little space and there is every one behave bad with her and I also can't protect her i really wants a good person take her from here and love her so much what she deserves she is an angel who never hurt anyone and she is a innocent baby who wants someone love her someone adopt her
And show her so much love . But sadly there is no one who will adopt her ..........

Before she could say something Jk say something make everyone shock  .

Jk - I want to adopt her and make my princess so make everything ready and talk with her she will be the princess of this MAFIA QUEEN .

Mother ( with teary eyes ) - Really thank you i am so happy that you want to adopt her I trust you so much and I know you will never hurt her .
Okay I am gonna to talk with her .

But that time our little taetae come there with her tata pussi and seeing unknown person's she go and hide behind mother but other members cooed at her cuteness then mother say .

Mother - Taetae i want to say you that they want to adopt you will you go with them they will love you so much baby .

Tae tae - ( point her hand towards JK ) MOMMY will also love me .

Listening mommy word from tae mouth JK got shocked 😳 but also happy and JK nob her head make members again shocked cause Mafia queen JEON JUNGKOOK just be soft for a little girl and members also get happy and started smiling .

Cherry - Yeeee i have a friend now .

Jimin - Yes me will also play with taetae .

Jk ( jealous ) - Ahmm.. Ahmm.. she will be in my mension ( say to taetae ) princess let's go to home with mommy .

Taetae - Let's goo mommy .
( Say and clap her hands excitedly )

Hi bunny so tell me how's this part and next part is coming soon wait for it .

I love you bunnies 🦋 💓 💓 💗 💝

💝💗💝💓💗💓🦋💓🦋💓💓💗🦋💓💗💓💓💓💗💓💓🦋🦋💓💓💘💘🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

........................................................................