The Exam.

Me and Izuku had been practicing non stop for the up coming exam. Well more like Izuku letting me practice on him and he disappearing for about a couple of days and coming back looking like he just cleaned up a whole beach or something. Me and him and ready for the exam and are going to work together just like we promised.

-The day of the exam-

"Woah. It's huge."

Izuku looks at me with a huge smile on his face as he grabs my hand and we head in. As we're walking in Izuku was going in and on about the experience we would be having. While talking he somehow tripped on, air? With that a girl with rosey pink cheeks and short brown hair, just simply touched him and he was flouting?

"You should be more careful next time."

The brown haired girl gave Izuku a warm smile before walking off cheerfully. I soon looked at his face, which was very very red.

I smile and look at him saying, "she was nice. And cute don't you think?"

He looked at me flustered before nodding.

"L-l-ets just drop it,okay!" He quickly hid his face in the palm of his hands before we continued walking inside the building.

We make it inside the building and take our seats in the stadium. While we were in the middle of chatting we see the pro hero present mic. While present mic was talking so was Izuku. I tried to tell him that he was rambling on but before I could some boy with glasses and blue hair stands up.

"Sir, it is very hard to concentrate with the green haired boy's constant rambling. And second, what is the point of the fourth robot?"

Izuku apologizes and lowers his head in embarrassment while I try to comfort him the best I could. I listened to what present Mic was saying and how the fourth robot was worth no points so theirs no point in trying to take that one down.

"Now with that being said! It's time to put your quirk to the test and see how you'll survive."

And with that, the entrance exam begins.

Izuku and I split up due to us having different quirks. I spot a couple of students who are trying to stick together in a group and decide that they will be my way to victory.

I dash in front of them and look at all of them in the eye seeing that the hypnosis worked I make one carry me while the other four go and fight.

"What is happening down there?" Mrs midnight asks the principal who sees to what she is pointing to on the screen. "Ah, I saw her. She's a phenomenal student and even has an amazing quirk." Mrs Midnight looks at the principal waiting to know what her quirk is. But in the end she gets no response.

"She will be interesting to watch."

While I control the kids to get me my points I see the boy with the glasses run through the machine I was trying to get them to destroy.

"Hey! You stole my machine!"

"I'm sorry but if this is the way to get in I must do whatever it takes."

Damn that was no fun. In the end I had a total of 1320 points. While the other kids had zero. But so did Midoriya. I felt bad for him because he risked all his chances of getting points just to save the girl from the entrance.

"Oh come on maybe it was just a trick. I'm sure that they wouldn't do that to you." I try my best to cheer him up but it's just dead weight tbh.

" you're sweet y/n, but, it's better for me just to accept that I didn't make it rather then sugar coating it."