Part 2

A couple days had passed since Cole had fed Peter like that, Life went on normally. Just Peter and Cole eating carving and hanging out, and surviving also talking occasionally.

One morning Cole woke up Peter up and Peter started to get up but stopped.
"Not today..."
Cole felt shocked.
"But Peter...we have to do it everyday?"
Peter shook his head.
"Cole not today!"
Cole nodded and felt worried and sad. He would have to go and soak alone. He got up and out of bed and rushed outside. Today was chilly like chilly chilly. He could do it? He could make it. He had forgot his clothes and was just in his boxers.
Cole made it 6 minutes arriving at the pond he then shook his head and ran back to camp he was gonna grab his clothes and maybe even convince Peter to join him.
Cole smiled and opened the cabin door the warmth hit his face but all of a sudden he came to a halt,
the sight in front of him was intense.
He gasped as he had spotted only for a second Peter's firm length in his hand his expression was one of numb joy. Peter quickly pulled the blanket over himself and felt horrified and embarrassed his expression had changed completely.
"COLE— wHar t aee yo doinng heer."
Peters words slurred so bad and were panicked. Peter was mortified.
"Peter— I— i just came back for my clothes!!— I didn't—"
Peter hid his face and started to tear up. Cole had messed up he knew it. Cole grabbed his shirt and pants sliding them on he walked to Peters bed side.
"Peter?"
He asked softly. Peter looked up at Cole tear filled eyes he covered himself and cried out.
"Cole! G-ge ouurrtt"
Cole frowned and shook his head.
"Peter its okay. Please calm down, Don't be embarrassed, I do it too."
Peter looked surprised that Cole really admitted that. Peter tried to calm down.
"Don't worry just— don't let this make you feel bad its a normal thing and Its okay alright? I didn't even really see."
Cole took an open approach. He knew hiding this subject would cause Peter to feel like shit and overthink this moment.
Cole backed up.
"You do what you need to do. Just relax."
Cole then turned to leave.
"Im going to soak now. Join me when you're done? If you want."
Cole left the cabin and walked to the pond to soak the sun creeping up in the sky above him.

Peter was shaking his eyes teary he gripped the blankets and tried to calm down. He had been caught touching himself by Cole Matthews this was the worst ever. Cole had basically encouraged Peter to finish. Peter couldn't, it was too embarrassing. now he just laid back and thought about Cole. Peter was covered by the warm blanket with the at.oow over the blanket. He closed his eyes. He began to picture Coles lean body. He was very fit. He was pretty big, definitely taller than Peter. He took deep breaths. Cole had this over grown thick dirty blonde hair It was so pretty when the sun shined on it. Also Cole had changed. As much as Peter wanted to stay mad at him forever he just found it difficult and draining. Cole was so extremely sweet and treating him so well. Something had changed. Something had changed drastically.
As Peter thought of Coles soft touch his sweet jesters his patience and kind words He hadn't realized he had began touching himself.
He did it subconsciously he didn't have time to think about what he was doing. Before he knew it his hands were working up and down fast and he kept Cole in his mind. He imagined Coles slightly bigger and much rougher hand on his member. He started to whimper softly he felt so good he kept it up panting slightly. The friction was almost as numbing as the water in a way. Peter gasped and whimpered as he felt the sweet bliss of a climax he arched his back hard, he felt a warm liquid fill his hands he held it carefully, until he could get rid of it.

Cole was done with the ancestor rock and the soak. He felt good in fact his soak was extra long and he threw the rock extra hard. He couldn't stop the image of Peter holding...
His...
...
In his hand.
It was just too good to be true. Cole wondered if peter continued after he left. He kinda hoped Peter wouldn't have gotten any, liquid on the at.oow, that was if Peter did continue. Peter filled his mind endlessly. Cole felt himself starting to get a bit in the mood he had to stop or else he would have the same problem as Peter. Cole was on his way back to the Cabin when he reached the camp he saw Peter carving. Cole grabbed an apple and walked to Peter. He handed Peter the apple and took a seat beside him.
"Hey Peter? Watcha carving?"
Peter looked to Cole nervously.
"Um just a seagull?"