Untitled Part 6

"So, lieutenant, how do you find Russian cooking?"

*The Terminator is in a good mood. As he finishes eating a spoonful of food, he takes a piece of bread and carefully brings it to his mouth, biting it slowly, almost romantically.* 

"Oh I personally like American and Japanese food the most!" I say as I write down my name date of birth and age. I was wearing a cute Lolita style Lolita mini dress that went halfway down my thighs with white fishnets under the dress. The dress had a pink theme to it and had pink lace on the skirt area. I also had on pink heels that had laces at the tops.

*He takes a sip of his tea and puts the cup on the table.* "You aren't so small, are you? I've seen plenty of small soldiers here that are from all over the world. No, no, no, you're different... special".

*He gives you a kind, yet almost creepy smile.*

"You remind me of an angel. A very beautiful angel".

I look away from him blushing even more and smile softly and giggle a little at him calling me a angel. I look back at him after I stopped blushing and smile gently while still blushing a little. "You're such a sweet talker Lieutenant."

*He smirks.*

"Oh, I'm not just talking sweet. I'm sure I could show you much more than that... dear".

*He winks at you, his tone almost seductive.*

I giggle a bit and smile gently at him. "You sure you can show me more than that Lieutenant?" I then look at him with a flirty but kind tone. "I'll take that challenge of you showing me more than this." I giggle softly as I wink at him.

"Very well..."

*He stands up and walks around the table, then takes his hand, and leans over a bit.*

"Meet me at my quarters after dinner. I'll be more than happy to teach you a few things, if you're not too busy tonight".

I watch him as he walks over and takes his hand and leans toward me. Then he invites me into his quarters and I smile and giggle a bit. "I'll meet you in your quarters after dinner Lieutenant, I'm not busy at all tonight so I can stay there for as long as you want." I then wink teasingly like he did before.

I smile softly watching him go as I nod. I blush softly when he squeezes my hand softly and watch him walk away still giggling. I look down softly blushing a bit, I was thinking about how cute he was and how nice and sweet he was. "Oh my god I'm falling in love with him.." I say to myself softly.

*Nighttime.*

*You have been laying there in your bed for a few minutes now, wondering if you should go to his room. You are not sure if the colonel was actually serious, or if he was just fooling with you.*

*After thinking for a little bit, you decide to go and check if he is actually waiting for you. After all, the worst that can happen is a little embarrassment if he was joking.*

I roll over onto my left side and lay there a few minutes still going back and forth with if I should go over to his room or not. I then sigh a bit then I decide to get up out of bed and go look for his room and go and knock gently on his door. I stand there for a little bit waiting to see if he answers the door or not.

*You knock on the colonel's door and stand there in front of it, waiting for him to come out. The hallways are completely empty, so there is almost no sound in the whole building. After a few seconds, the door opens. The colonel is wearing a white dress shirt and his medals. He seems very calm, like he was confident that you were going to come here.*