💫Story Summary/Disclaimer💫

Nicki Stonem has been living in Tampa, Florida with her parents Pam and Brad Stonem and her brother Mark for close to 3 and a half years.

After the cop gets Nicki to arrive at her house and her parents get angry with her, Brad calls her aunt, Nicki makes the decision to buy an airplane ticket, she says goodbye to her family, and makes her way back to her hometown of Bristol, England. She meets and is hoping to live with her Aunt Anthea and Uncle Jim Stonem and her cousin Effy once again.

Nicki expects once she arrives back in Bristol though, to learn that her uncle has been incarcerated for her cousin Tony's friend role in the death of Chris Miles or that his parents and friends are actually someone that he has known for years.

Nicki and Effy are going to the first of college, she meets the curly haired Freddie McCalir, she has new friends James Cook, Pandora Moon, Naomi Campbell, Emily and Katie Fitch, JJ Jones and Thomas Tomone. Nicki meets Freddie's family, his father Leo, her younger sister Karen, his grandfather Norman, when his mother Mary died. Will Nicki be able to bring herself to confront Freddie about why she abandoned him and finally get answers to the questions she has been asking him for a love relationship?

Disclaimer: I do not own Skins or any of its characters. I only own Nicki Stonem and any other OCs that may appear in this story.

 I only own Nicki Stonem and any other OCs that may appear in this story