💫Chapter 1💫

Nicki Stonem in Tampa, Florida from the United States, she sat in the cop room making no sound as she knew this was definitely it for me. They pull up to her house and still have Nicki in cuffs. Well fuck this isn't gonna be great at all. As we pull up to her house. TPD is the fancy part but Nicki needs her own money. Nicki exhales before the pigs pound on her door. Nicki guess you can say this is a regular thing. Nicki finds trouble and trouble loves her. As her parents Pam and Brad Stonem open the door Nicki just flashes the biggest grin she can.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stonem." The cop said, grabbing the rim of his hat nodding his head.

"What'd she do now!" Pam basically spat in her face.

"Well Mrs. Stonem, she was initially caught loitering, but after we frisked her we found multiple bags of marijuana on her." The cop said.

Pam looked more than pissed.

"She's lucky it's just under a felony. There will be a court date for possible probation, now that is the 3rd strike." Nicki said.

Nicki hung her head and knew what was coming as soon as the cuffs came off. Well fuck. Nicki walked in and the door closed behind her looked at both her parents expecting to see anger but instead Nicki saw disappointment and devastation and turned her head to her brother Mark run downstairs.

"Hey, Dad!" Mark said.

"Mark!" Brad pointed.

"I saw the police." Mark said.

"I know." Brad said.

"The police get Nicki." Pam said.

"Whoa. Look, Dad, I-" Mark said.

"Mark! You're going to your room now!" Brad said.

"Yes. Sorry, Dad." Mark said.

Mark turned upstairs and went to his room.

"Nicki, why?" Brad looked at Nicki and continued to look down.

"Look at us." Pam said so softly.

"Mom, Dad, I'm sorry. My friends and I know it won't work this time but I think destruction is just a part of me." Nicki said.

Pam looked at Nicki with sad and painful eyes.

"You'll be on the first plane for your Aunt Athena's first thing in the morning." Pam said.

"Mom..." Nicki said.

"No! Nicki you knew the deal, go get everything packed now!" Brad said, as he boomed, holding his wife in his arms.

"Yes, Dad." Nicki said, as she looked down.

"Good." Brad said.

"Brad, looks-" Pam said.

"Don't worry, Pam." Brad said.

"You called Aunt Athena?" Nicki asked.

"Yes." Brad said.

"Where?" Nicki asked.

"She is in Bristol." Pam said.

"Bristol?! Really?" Nicki asked.

"Yes. My brother and your Uncle Jim. And your cousin Effy." Brad said.

"Effy. What about Tony?" Nicki asked.

"Tony not at Bristol." Brad said.

"Tony not at Bristol?" Nicki asked.

"Tony and his friends had a vacation. His friend Chris Miles died." Pam said.

"Oh my God." Nicki said.

"We are going to the airplane that morning tomorrow." Brad said.

"Yes. I understand." Nicki said.