Chapter 17: Love Sick

Heyy so this is the last part i hope you will like it

TW: Abuse and harassment

NSFW: 16+

The next morning Aki's whole body hurt Haru had his Arms around him. Aki tried to get up but Haru groaned his eyes slowly opening "Good morning Haru.." Aki whispered and Haru just nods closing his eyes again but letting Aki go Aki slowly got up and went to the kitchen there he made himself some breakfast Haru came and has breakfast with him "sooo how did you like last night?" Haru asked teasing Aki, Aki flushed red "i- uh i- it was enjoyable" Aki managed to get out his cheeks where a flushed red. Haru got up with a smirk he kissed Aki's cheek "time to go to school" Haru said leading Aki to the car and driving to school Amaki and Kai seemed a bit worried as they arrived at the gate "Oh my god Aki are you okay?" Kai asked "we heard Jin tried to touch you" Amaki said quietly Aki nods "yeah I am fine don't worry" Aki smiled Haru, Hiro and Takara where walking into the school and the others following behind as amaki came into the school he saw Keji standing there on a locker with Phao and Lucas Aki tried to avoid eye contact but keji saw him and walked over "Aki,,,can we talk?" Keji asked but Aki tried to move around Keji but it didn't work so keji held his arm "wait it is important I have a question for you-" at that moment Haru pushed Keji out of the way "I told you to not touch him again keji" Haru warned but keji rolled his eyes "i don't listen to toxic peopole" Keji said but Haru raised an eyebrow "Aki do you think I am toxic?" Haru then asked turning towards Aki, Aki's eyes widened and he panicked a bit "huh? No of course not! You are the most kind person I have ever meet" Aki hugged Haru. At that sight Keji narrowed his eyes "What did you do to him Haru?!" Keji asked angry "Me? I did nothing Keji" Haru said smirking he took Aki by the hand and lead him to class Keji was watching them walk off with an angry face. The teacher explained them all today that next week they will be live on TV of course everyone was exited. Haru drove after school with Aki to his dorm room as they enter the room Aki puts his phone down on the table and goes to the bathroom Haru glanced at Aki's phone and decided to check his phone as Haru opened his chats he saw Jin's number and got furious he read through the chat his eyes hardening. Aki got out of the bathroom "Haru....why are you on my phone?..." Aki asked but Haru stayed quiet and got up "Aki....dear go wait in the bedroom okay?" As Haru said that Aki felt his heart skip a beat but he nods and goes into the bedroom Haru went to a locked cabin and opened it in there was a box, he took the box and went to the bedroom "What's in that Box?" Aki asked Haru just smiled he suddenly took out handcuffs of the box Aki was about to say something as Haru chained Aki's wrists on the bed getting on top of him "You know dear..." Haru began as he started undoing his own belt "I saw you texted Jin....and I think I made it very clear that I don't like you talking to him but I guess you need to learn it.." Aki looks up at Haru his cheeks red "Haru I was-" But haru cut him of with a kiss he pushed his tongue inside Aki's mouth groaning against his lips he started roaming his hands over Aki's body. Haru kisses Aki more forcefully while he undoes Aki's pants as he pulls down Aki's pants his hands find Aki's hardened member he started stroking it slowly making Aki moan inside Haru's mouth, Haru broke the kiss and whispered "you're such a good boy~" Aki whimpered as he heard Haru's whisper Haru continued to stroke Aki's member and started kissing his neck Haru started leaving bruises over Aki's skin Haru's mouth moved lower until he was at Aki's nipple he started sucking on his left nipple and stopped stroking Aki's member he moved his other hand towards Aki's right nipple and started playing with it with his thumb aki was moaning Haru then put Aki's legs over his shoulder going inside Aki with his dick while still sucking and playing with Aki's nipples Aki was whimpering and moaning begging for mercy but haru went faster his hips slapping against Aki's ass each trust making Haru go deeper Haru stopped sucking Aki's nipple and kissed him again his tongue exploring Aki's mouth Aki was moaning against Haru's lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning Aki woke up covered in bite marks and bruises Haru was smiling down at him playing with his hair "You're mine Aki...forever..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the end of Toxic Lover i am sorry that this part was so short but i still hope you liked it i will still upload though it could take a bit longer thank you for reading