surprising find

"Morning sister" Klaus says putting on a kind act.

"you want something Nik, what is it?" asked Rebekah as she grabbed another blood bag from her fridge.

"care to join me in another trip to look for Katerina?" asked Klaus almost he wasn't asking it was more like he was demanding.

"Nik! I thought I told you to leave that doppelbitch alone!" said Rebekah scolding Klaus for disobeying her, yes he was disobeying her. The younger sibling.

"yes sister but this trip is special." Said Klaus smirking trying to keep his calm at the fact that Rebekah had raised her voice at him.

"how so?" asked Rebekah annoyed.

"I have a direction to her, rumors were spilled, she's in mystic falls regaining or at least trying to, get a hold of the Salvatore's once again or at least that's what they say, I don't believe it." Said Klaus grinning at the thought of torturing Katherine.

"I don't believe it." Said Rebekah crossing her arms.

"And why not?" Questioned Klaus.

"Because. Katherine Pierce doesn't just get caught without wanting too." Said Rebekah.

"Seems my enemy has multiple fans." Said Klaus sarcastically as he gestured for Rebekah to follow him.

"Nik. You can't go after her, Elijah cares for her." Said Rebekah ignoring Klaus's gesture towards the door.

"and?" questioned Klaus so close to losing his temper.

"The Salvatore's do too." Said Rebekah.

"No, they don't." Said Klaus raising his tone a bit.

"How do you know?" Questioned Rebekah.

"She played them, turned them into vampires, sister." Said Klaus answering Rebekah's question.

"Okay. Let's go then." Said Rebekah smirking after following along after Klaus.

"I'm stopping by at the gas station do you need anything?" Asked Klaus.

"My brother the evil immortal hybrid whom everyone fears, being kind to me? Katherine really has a hold on you." Said Rebekah as she got out of the car.

"Do not threaten me sister, unless you have decided the fascinating idea of you being daggered for a century suits you better than being alive ." Said Klaus angrily.

"You bastard." Said Rebekah as she left of inside the gas station, for food. (Blood)

As Rebekah entered the gas station she noticed a small girl around for years old standing outside of the gas station. So she headed over to her.

"Hello." Said Rebekah to the girl.

"hi." said the girl.

"what are you doing here, by yourself?" Questioned Rebekah which in response the younger girl just shrugged at the blonde.

"Where are your parents sweetie?" Questioned Rebekah once more.

"gone." responded the girl.

"Your alone? You have no family?" Questioned Rebekah raising a brow in which the girl just nodded in response.

Rebekah hesitated to ask the little girl to follow her as she would seem as a kidnapper but in reality what kind of parents leave a youngling outside of a gas station? In that moment Rebekah decided to take her, if she had parents they weren't very good at parenting for leaving her outside especially since the girl looked pale and too skinny.

"Come with me sweetie" said Rebekah as she grabbed the young girl carrying her to her car.

"Nik!" Yelled Rebekah as she entered the car and placed the small girl on the backseat, offering the girl a sandwich she had packed.

"What is it now sister?" Questioned Klaus entering the car.

"I found this young girl, she said she has no family so I assumed she was abandoned her due to her being too skinny and pale so I thought to myself, why not take her? I mean I have always wanted a daughter." Said Rebekah hesitating to say the last part.

"What!!" Screamed Klaus as he glanced at the girl who was eating her sandwich smiling at Rebekah.

"Sister, in the last 1,000 years this is the worst idea you've had!" said Klaus angrily raising his tone.

"Nik, please stop your scaring her." Said Rebekah trying to calm Klaus down and turn him to drive.

"You realize what you are doing sister? Your taking in a human, which we, us vampires feed on, viciously and recklessly." Said Klaus.

"Please Nik, for me." Said Rebekah pleading Klaus.

"Fine, but if that little girl causes any trouble, I will kill her, and I will make sure you watch." Said Klaus angrily as he drove the car.

First chapter is not so great because the only characters I actually added were Klaus and Rebekah and the girl at the end which will receive her name next chapter!!!