☆ Chapter 11 ☆

' Sword woke up the next morning, yawning softly and Rocket closer to his chest. He felt the smaller one shift around and whine, nuzzling his chest more and hugged his chest. Sword gently pet his lovers head, groaning '

' " You just wanna head home..? " Rocket nodded, nuzzling his chest more and whined. '

' Sword chuckled, slowly opening his eyes and rubbed them so he could wake up fully. Rocket also opened his eyes, having a slight headache and headbutted his chest. Sword giggled, kissing his head and slowly got up, making Rocket whine in protest. '

' " Come on babe, we gotta pack up and go home. " Rocket blushed from the name, giggling and slowly got up, helping him pack up '

' They packed everything up rather quick, since they were both exhausted and wanted to get home. They packed up the tent and set back for the mansion, it taking a few hours since they were so far into the woods. '

' They found a rock and stopped at it to take photos before they made it to the front of the mansion and hopped the fence, walking in and went straight up to Swords room. They threw their stuff on the floor before flopping in bed. Rocket just sat there, unsure of what to do. '

' He wanted to lay on his chest, but was too scared to ask. Sword looked over, smiling and opened his arms for him. Rocket smiled brightly before flopping down on him, nuzzling his chest and giggling. The two got comfortable, cuddling under the blankets and cuddled close. Rocket nuzzled his neck, gently kissing it which made Sword blush and giggle '

' " Rocket, that tickles! " The two laughed together before hugging tightly, burying into the comfy warm blankets and fell asleep fast and comfortably. '

' 4 Hours Later '

' Sword woke up and groaned, stretching before opening his eyes and taking a moment to process where he was. He felt something nuzzling his chest and looked down, seeing his bes- lover and smiled, gently petting his head and listened to his cooes. '

' Rocket wrapped his arms around his chest, clinging and hiding his face in his chest as he whined loudly. He was moody since he was exhausted. He pulled up his lovers shirt, nuzzling his chest before pulling the shirt back over his head, whining loudly, making Sword chuckle. '

' " You moody, Rocky? " Rocket nodded, whining louder and aggressively nuzzled his chest. '

' Sword laughed softly, just pulling off his shirt and tossed it to the side, rubbing his lovers head. Rocket blushed heavily, giggling as he gently kneaded his back and looked up at him. Sword cupped his face, rubbing his thumb on his cheek. '

' " Goodmorning, my darling..~ " Rocket giggled, kicking his feet happily as he nuzzled his neck. '

' Sword pulled the blankets over them just in case his dad walked in and didn't want tobsee him shirtless cuddling Rocket. He prepped kisses all along his head, rubbing his back. Rocket smiled up at him, cupping his cheek. '

' " I love you, Sword, so much.. " This time Sword blushed, giggling and kissed Rockets forehead. '

' " I love you too, Starshine.. " The two just laid there, comfortably cuddling and enjoying eachothers presence. '

' Sword eventually yawned and sat up with Rocket, kissing his head. '

' " We gotta go down for breakfast, Starshine.. " Rocket whined but sat up, stretching before rubbing his eyes. '

' The two got up, changing into some clean and comfortable clothes before walking downstairs. Sword stopped Rocket before he fully want down, whispering. '

' " Hey, maybe we should keep us a secret, ok? " Rocket nodded, kissing Swords cheek, which made him turn red. '

' " I'll keep it secret, I promise. " Sword nodded, kissing his head and the two rushed downstairs and grabbed plates to serve up for breakfast. '

' They sat down beside each other like normal, eating their food and talking about their adventures. Illumina looked up, smiling at the two boys. '

' " So, what did you two do while out? " Rocket giggled, swallowing his bite and spoke up. '

' " We went camping, explored, and watched the meteor shower! " Illumina chuckled. '

' " I'm glad you two had fun. " Sword waited for his father to get up before walking after him. '

' " Hey, dad? I need to talk to you. " Illumina turned around, his eyes narrowing. '

' " What's wrong? " Sword sighed shakily, making sure everyone at the table couldn't hear them. '

' " When he and Rocket were exploring, we came across an abandoned concrete building. It had a bunch of graffiti on it, and a basement. Flooded, kinda. We- " Illumina cut him off. '

' " Come to my office, son. We shouldn't talk about this out in the open. " Sword nodded, following his father to his office. '

' The two of them sat down, Sword sighing before explaining everything they saw. Illumina sighed, taking off his glasses and rubbed his temple. '

' " Oh my boy, I was hoping you would never see down there.. " Swords eyes widened in confusion. '

' " Huh-? " Illumina pointed to the horn on his wall. '

' It was red and black, almost like dried lava. His father sighed. '

' " This horn belonged to a cult leader. He used to do.. dark things, in that basement. He used the sacrifices to gods to try and turn himself immortal, but it didn't work and he lost an eye from it. Just before you were born, I was able to push them off the place, but I didn't want to demolish the building. I didn't want those restless spirits coming here. " Sword gasped, looking up at the horn. '

' " So that's what it was.. " He gulped, rubbing the back of his neck. '

' " I thought I saw a piece of lava in the water.. " Illumina walked over, hugging his son. '

' " It's ok, everything will be alright now son. Thank you for telling me about all of this, you can go back to your boyfriend now. " Sword sighed in relief. '

' " Ok, than- wait, how-?! " Illumina chuckled, pulling away from the hug. '

' " You think I didn't open the door and see you two cuddling bare chest to chest like a couple? Don't worry, I'll keep thr secret safe. Promise. " Sword let out a relieved breath he hadn't realized he had held in, coughing a bit. '

' " Thank you, dad. " He gave his dad a quick hug again before rushing to his room, where Rocket was. '

' Rocket was just sitting on Sword's bed, wearing only his boxers and one of Swords jackets. He looked up from his phone as the door opened, smiling widely. '

' " Hi hun! " Sword blushed and closed and locked the door, walking over and sat beside him. '

' " You look so adorable in my jacket. " Rocket giggled, pulling on it to cover his chest more. '

' The jacket had a giant star in the middle, cut in half from the zipper, with a bunch of other stars around the jacket and sleeves. Rocket rested his head on Swords shoulder, nibbling on the sleeve happily. '

' Sword kissed his head, holding him close. '

' " Ughh, we have to go to school tomorrow.. " Rocket whined, nuzzling into him. '

' " Is Bamhammer still in jail..? " Sword nodded. '

' " Yeah, my dad's making sure of it. He won't come back for a long while babe. " Rocket blushed heavily and squealed happily from being called 'babe', hugging him tightly. '

' " Thank you hunny, I love you. So much... " Sword smiled, blushing too as he kissed his head and laid down with him on his chest. '

' " I love you too, and you're welcome. " Sword hugged him gently, pulling the covers over them. '

' " Nap? " Rocket nodded, yawning as he cuddled on him. '

' Sword kissed his lovers head, the two cuddling close under the covers as they slowly fell asleep . . . '

1261 Words