CHAPTER-16

( All come towards mansion and get out of the car and went inside and jungkook went towards his room and open the door and see yn is sleeping peacefully he smiled seeing this and say )

Jk:-* whisper* cute baby my baby.

( He says and went inside the washroom to get freshed and yn is still sleeping peacefully not caring about anything)

( Suddenly Someone came in her room and that person look at her with hatred in her eyes and say)

Maya:- because of you he reject Mee now when you will be no longer in this world then he will be mine ONLY MINE.

( Saying this she take a knife from her back and say )

Maya:- say goodbye to your life yn * she smirked*

( She raised her hand to stab her and about to stab her but someone hold her hand making her freeze in her place and she look towards the person who hold her hand and shocked to see  the person)

Maya:-* shockingly* y-o-u?

Jk:- yes baby any problem.

( While Maya immediately take her hand off and say )

Maya:- what are you doing here?

Jk:- tsk tsk it's so wrong that you came in someone else's room and asking that what are you doing hmm.

( Maya gulped and say)

Maya :- ok bye then I'm going I just come to check whether if I attack your yn will you be alert or not?

( Jungkook chuckles and say)

Jk:- you don't worry im 24 hours alert for my yn and now it's your time for to leave this world.

Maya:-* shocked* wh-at?

( Jungkook take his gun out and shoot her on the head she is dead on the spot as his gun is soundproof that's why it didn't make any sound so he immediately jump on bed and hugged her and say )

Jk:- love you my baby.

( Saying this he also drifted into his dreamland and slept like that)

( Sorry dear readers it's short I know but I'm going to end this after two episodes sorry)