CHAPTER -12

( Ara come out and see all looking at her she sigh and say)

Ara:- she is fine and you know what she said to me when I was about to ask her how this happened to her

Jk:- what she said .

Ara:-* look at him with anger and say*
She said she gets into accident that's why she is in hospital.

( jungkook is shocked to listen that and say )

Jk:- what.

Ara:- yes * she turn towards jisoo and say* please do take care of her she is innocent and child by her mind who wants just love nothing else so I hope you give her the which she carved for years.

( Jisoo smiled and say)

Jisoo:- from now on she is my own sister Don't worry and about giving her love I will give her princess treatment .

( She said and laugh and Ara also laughed and then Lisa said)

Lisa:- yes you don't worry the love which she didn't get from years she will get it more than that * smile*

Jennie:- yes from now she is our little cute sister.

Rose :- we promise that we will never make her feel alone always be there for you.

Jimin:- yes so don't worry she is safe with us .

Taehyung:- yes she didn't even know outside world so innocent I will protect her . * Pout*

Namjoon:- from now she is our little sister .

J hope :- yes we will protect her till our last breath.

Suga:- even if it costs our life .

( And that's the time when they all promised themselves in future whatever the situation is they will protect her till their last listening their words Ara smiled and say)

Ara:- I'm happy Finally she will get the love which she carved for years  ok now I'm going to my house I want to take a action against my parents I really hate them now for doing this thing with yn * saying this she left*

Jk (in mind):- everyone promised that they will protect her and now I promise myself that I will burn this whole world just  for my princess happiness. I'm sorry for behaving like a jerk on our first night but now I will kill each and every person who dare to touch my princess* smirked *

( Then jisoo said )

Jisoo:- me and rose Jennie and lisa will go and talk with her after that if anyone of you want to talk her then you can talk to her .

Jk:- I will talk with her noona.

( Jisoo coldly look towards him and nodded and went inside with bp and as they enter inside they yn is just sitting calmly and jisoo called her making her look at him shocked)

Jisoo:- yn .

( Yn looks so shocked and say)

Yn:- who yn? I'm not yn I'm aa yes Wang's daughter Ara .

( All look towards each other and say)

Jisoo:- you now no need to act like Ara we know you are not Ara .

( Listening this yn gets shocked and say)

Yn:- what? How you all get to know that.

Jisoo:- Ara came and tell us everything.

Yn:-* gasp* what? Really unnie said this .

Jisoo:- yes why what happened.

Yn:- means that master also know this .

Jisoo:-* confusedly* who master ?

Yn:- that master which i get married to .

( Listening her jisoo and everyone gets shocked and rose asked )

Rose:- you call him master.

Yn:- yes .

Lisa:- but why are you calling him like that.

Yn:-* looking down* because I'm a maid there so I'm not allowed to called anyone with name or else they will give me punishment so I thought if I call him with his name then he will also give me punishment that's why.

( All felt so bad for her and Jennie come forward and say while holding her hand and said )

Jennie:- now you don't have to get scared of anyone ok we are like your family so don't be scared of us .

( Yn look at her with her innocent eyes and say )

Yn:- but who are you all.

( Jisoo chuckles and say

Jisoo:- we are your master's sisters .

( Yn make an' O' face and they smile looking at her face and say)

Lisa:- so don't worry and we are sisters from now ok .

( Yn look at her with teary eyes and say)

Yn:- really.

Jennie:- yes really and Dont cry just you have to heal fast then we will enjoy ok .

( Yn smile and nodded with her teary eyes and say)

Yn:- I'm so lucky to have you all and I'm sorry I lied to you all that I'm Ara .

Rose :- it's ok yniee it's not your fault .

Yn:- I have a request can you please do it for me please.

Jisoo:- what is it baby.

Yn:- please tell master to leave Ara unnie she is good she never did any bad to anyone please it's not her fault right.

( Jisoo smiled thinking that she always thinking about others and say)

Jisoo:- ok I will tell your master to not to hurt your Ara unnie ok.

Yn:- * smile * thank you unnie .

( They all hugged yn not tightly and kiss her forehead one by one and went away)