😍Paadatha paatellam💕

Hero - DHRUV
Heroine - SRILEKEHA

[She wake up at the sun rays hitting on her face she opened her eyes and smiled lightly at the scene infront of her, her purushan sleeping with half opened eyes, messy hair, parted lips and puffy cheeks which are pressed against her neck collarbone, she smiled at him and kissed his top of head and  try to sit that's when she noticed that he hugged her waist tightly in sleep when she wiggled he tightens the grip on her]

(She sighed at his antics and rubbed his forehead which frown when she wiggle she eased that and careease his hair he calmed and she patted his arm around her waist to make him deepen the slumber,he smiled at sleep and she  again tried to move but...

(She sighed at his antics and rubbed his forehead which frown when she wiggle she eased that and careease his hair he calmed and she patted his arm around her waist to make him deepen the slumber,he smiled at sleep and she  again tried to move but he put his palm on her saree to bare waist and gripped other side of her waist make her let out a defeated sigh & she started to pepering kisses on his face which makes him loosen the grip and she used that moment and slip out from him and put a pillow on the side and stood to move when she feel a tuck on her shoulder she look behind if he is woke up but the scene made her chukle at him, he gripped her pallu in his other hand and cuddle with it she get on bed and kiss his hand while carreasing his hair and he let out her pallu and hugged the pillow)

SRI - Aiyyo cute nga neenga. Paate paadalam polaye he so sweet he so cute he so handsome Abbabah  (she take dhrishti on him) oru photo eduthu vachikkuvom.(she clicked his sleeping photos and kissed on his cheeks before go to fresh up)

[she bathed herself and collect the clothes and went downstairs to clean the room and cook breakfast she clean the outdoor, watering the plants in garden, putting kolam and washed the vessels make tea for her before the cooking and had it while re...

[she bathed herself and collect the clothes and went downstairs to clean the room and cook breakfast she clean the outdoor, watering the plants in garden, putting kolam and washed the vessels make tea for her before the cooking and had it while reading news paper after that she put sambirani smoke to all rooms and before cooking she went to him to give him some juice and wake him up]

SRI - (singing) வாயா என் வீரா
கன்னக்குழி குழி காஞ்சி கெடக்குது
வாயா என் வீரா
நெஞ்சு வலி வலி கொஞ்சம்
மறைஞ்சி போகட்டும்
வாயா என் வீரா
கண்ணுகுழி குழி காஞ்சி கெடக்குது
வாயா நீ வாயா (she sung and enter the room, she heared the water sound indicating he is in shower she put the juice in stand and mesmerized by the song and continue to sing and dance)