Part 2-Final

Nicholas Jerry Lucas was born on Sept. 16, 1990 in Dallas, Texas.

Nick was a wonderful boy and had a very creative imagination.

On Aug. 6, 1998
Nick was discovered by an agent of a movie industries.

Agent: Hey kid you got a good singing voice.

Nicholas: Thanks. Who are you?

Agent: My name is Angela Richardson. Where's your mommy sweetie?

Denise: I'm right now. I'm his mom.

Angela: Hi I'm Angela, the agent of the movie industries. And I was wondering if your little boy would like to be in movies.

Nicholas: Yea mommy!!! Please.

Denise: Sure, ill give you a call.

Angela: Thank you so much.

Soon after, Denise made the call and told her yes and that if she can have Kevin and Joe in it too and thankfully she said yes.

Movie set, Aug. 10, 1998
Joe: This is really cool.

Kevin: I've never seen a movie set before.

Angela: Denise, so happy you came. Hi Nicky and Kevin and Joe. Nice to meet you guys.

Nicholas: So what's the name of the movie?

Angela: Broken. Sounds great huh?

Denise: What's it about?

Angela: Its going to be about a 10 yr old boy that's being abused and depressed and lonely, until, a girl which he befriends and have an wonderful relationship with.

Nicholas: Leaping lizards!!!!

Kevin: He watched Annie, like a hundred times. No joke.

Angela: So adorable. How old are you Nick?

Nicholas: 8.*smiling from ear to ear*

While filming Broken, Nicholas had a great time on set and his brothers were in it. They'd played his brothers Jason and Shaun. Nick played Nathan.

After weeks and days of filming the movie, Broken was released on Jan. 3, 1999

Now in the 2000's, Nick,10, got another role in a movie called Disturbia. It was about an orphan boy name Jerry Reynolds that gets adopted by a wealthy family. And they treat him so rude and ignore him, but one night he got a knife and stabbed them to death and smears the blood all over his face and body and told the police that someone came in and killed his parents.*pretty serious shit,huh?*

Denise: I don't know about this movie. It seems so....violent.

Nicholas: Come on mom. It'll be fun.

Angela: And Kevin and Joe can be in it too they want. They could play the older step brothers, which they discover he's gone. And go find help, BOOM. Got ourselves a great movie.

Denise: Okay. Lets do it.

So after that conversation, Nicholas unfortunately made the movie. Disturbia premiered on March 1, 2002.

March 5, 2002
Nicholas: Do I have to go to school?

Denise: Yes, you do. Now get dress.

Joe: Hey little bro.*kisses his head*

Nicholas: I'm so happy. I'm finally a actor

Kevin: Yea you are little bro.

Two months later, Sept. 10, 2004
Interviewer: Hi I'm Rachel Hudson,I'm here with Nicholas Lucas. He became a famous child star that we all recognize from Broken and Disturbia. So Nicholas , what did you want to be if you didn't want to be an actor?

Nicholas: Well, Miss Rachel, I always wanted to be a president and live in the white house. That'll be cool.

Interviewer: Well, you heard him right. I'm Rachel Hudson, your on Channel 10.

Denise: You did so wonderful.

Nicholas: Thank you mom.

Sept. 15, 2004, his last day on earth

Denise: Hey Nicky, can you do me a favour?

Nicholas: Yea.

Denise: Can you get food for us? So I can bake you a cake.

Nicholas: Okay.

While walking back home, the worst happened

The man: Come here!!

Nicholas: Help!!!! Help!!!

The man: Shut up.*taking nick's pants off*

Nicholas: Help Me!!!!

15 minutes later, it was to late

Sept. 17, 2004

Paul: Where is that boy? Did he go to his friends house?!

Kevin: I don't.....

Officer Dale: Are you the mother of Nicholas Jerry Lucas?

Denise: Yes, I am.

Officer Dale: Your son was reported missing.

Joe: How?!

Officer Dale: A friend of his said to me that she saw him last at the grocery store. And that was the last time she saw him.

Denise: Oh, well can you find him for us? Here is a picture of him of what he looks like.

Officer Dale: Will do. Ill let you know when we find him.

Denise: Thank you so much officer.

11:57pm, Sept. 17, 2004

Knock knock

Denise: Did you find him?!

Officer Dale: Yes, we did.

Denise: Thank God.

Officer Dale: But....

Paul: But what?

Officer Dale: Me and my partner Officer Nixon found his body in a alley. He had bruises, cuts, and scars. He had his pants down also. He was brutally raped and murdered. I'm so sorry Mrs. Lucas.

Denise had a mental breakdown and she told Kevin and Joe. They freaked.

On Sept. 21, 2004
His funeral service was held. They cremated his body and scattered his ashes in the river of California.

Both Kevin and Joe sunged his favorite song. It was My Immortal by Evanescence

Nicholas Jerry Lucas
1990-2004