CHAPTER TWO : Memories from Past.

Chapter Two: Memories from the Past

I'm Sol POV

I was in the woods running with a man I didn't recognize because he was blurry at our back there was a group of people chasing us.

We're just running to escape from the group of people that follow us not until they surround us and immediately they catch us and bring us into a place that I don't recognize everything is blurry I can only see shadows and I can't even hear what they are saying.

I saw the other man pull his sword and stab me in an instant and my eyes were open. I realized I was awake from sleeping, it was just a dream.

"What kind of dream is that?". I am reminiscing about the dream I had. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head while thinking.

"Oh, you're awake" I didn't notice the door was open "How are you feeling?".

I couldn't even speak a single word, I froze in my position and didn't dare to make a move. " Aw"  I felt a pain in my hand as if it stabbed then saw that the IV fluid was attached to me. "Oh sorry, I forgot" He came closer to me and slowly removed the needle. "Sorry but please endure the little"  I just nodded and closed my as he was so careful removing it. " Done, it's okay now".  I just smiled " Thanks".

"Does your head still hurt?" I shook my head " Okay I'm just going to dispose of this" I just nodded and he left the room a few seconds he came back holding a tray. "You are probably hungry, eat first and take your meds after".  I wanted to say something but my lips didn't dare to say any word to him. 

"Sorry, you might be surprised that you were at my house, I apologized. I saw you at the grocery store yesterday you collapsed because you're having a high fever. I don't know where you live, I decided to bring you to my home, a friend of mine is a doctor and already checked you and it's overfatigued you are working hard on yourself" I didn't dare to talk as I was so shocked that he is in front of me.  " Okay, Thank you so much" He just smiled at me suddenly I remembered the man in my dream with a blurry face as I think of him my heads hurt. " Ah, aw" I'm holding my head.

" Ms. Im Sol are you alright? Does your head hurt?" I fixed myself and my thoughts as I respond to  him. " I'm fine, thank you". I looked on the other side to avoid his glance. Did he say my name?  "By the way you know me?". 

He looked shocked " Why would I not?" He laughed " You're an actress and I'm an actor and we're in the same industry of course I will recognize you" I can't stop smiling hearing his words  "Beside you were currently trending?".

I'm too stunned upon hearing it, how it is possible that a superstar like Ryu SunJae would know and recognize a low rate actress like me. "Trending? Me?". He nodded and He grab his phone on his pocket and did something and gave it to me. In the article i read that is all about my perfomance in my last drama.  

"Im Sol, acting on this scene is on point"
"I just realized that she is pretty when crying"
"She is a good actress and being in a supporting role doesn't suit her skills, he deserves to be in the lead role"
" Her acting deserves more, don't sleep on her".

I'm just smiling as i read the whole article with some of the comments that make my heart flustered, this the first time that I read a good article about me.  

He handed me the tissue box as I realized that I'm crying " Hey are you alright, are you still in pain?". I shook my head " I'm just happy it was my first time reading good comments about me".

"You're a good actress, don't let others 'opinions affect you, just do your best".

I feel amazed upon hearing those words from him as he was one the Actor that I adore.