𝟎.𝟕 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒

━━━━ CHAPTER SEVEN!
(real life and social media)

━━━━ CHAPTER SEVEN!★(real life and social media)

━━━━REAL LIFE,

IT HAD OFFICIALLY BEEN the last day on the Croatia trip for both teams. Paige and Ema hadn't talked since the fight they had at the party. The tournament they were all there for was three days after the fight and the two girls shared nasty looks when their teams faced each other.

After an extremely slow wake up for all the girls, Nika and Ema checked up on their parents one last time before they had to go back to their normal lives.

The season started up in a few weeks and preseason practices were going to be tough if they were jet lagged so the teams decided to leave earlier than planned.

Saying goodbye was going to be tough for the sisters as it feels like they just reconnected yesterday.

━━━━EMAS POV,

FEELING THE WARMTH of my mother's hug was something I was truly going to miss. I had wished they weren't as far as they were and they could spend more time with us.

Nika and I headed back to the hotel shortly after saying goodbye to our parents. The hotel was far enough for us to get an uber but we decided to walk to soak up any extra time we had together before we had to leave.

"Are you gonna talk to Paige before you leave em?" my sisters voice broke out from next to me. Paige was a thought I was trying to push as far down as I could "I don't know n it's complicated, i'm still not exactly happy with her" knowing full well I would break down all my walls just to hear the sound of her voice again.

Paige was someone you could never get enough of, she was like a drug that was so easy to get addicted to. The way she looked at me was different than anyone else had and I was obsessed with it.

"Em hello" my sister broke me out of my thoughts "Sorry Nika I just can't talk to her." Her expression dropped, I know that Nika really enjoyed Paige's company, we both did I just wasn't ready to move on from what happened.

We rounded the corner to our hotel and parted ways to our rooms. Reaching mine I grabbed the key out of my pocket and entered into complete chaos.

"Okay, okay guys you have to do this and then turn" Jada was trying to teach Kate and Caitlin a dance which, at the moment was not going well. "Emmie your backkkkk" Kate ran up to me and dragged me into the room. Clothes scattered on the floor and suitcases were halfway empty on the beds.