Vidaai

Okay guys now its time for jutta paisa (money ) time as its is one of my favourite thing of my own house wedding 😁.

As after getting money it feels like

.
.
.
.

Okay so let's come back to story.

So, at the time of Vaar Puja Shubman had put his shoes aside which was stolen by our only and only Mayank with the help of our raj bhaiya and they both thinks that nobody saw it but but but how can it happen that the hawkeye of Abhishek couldn't see so he quietly follow Mayank without Mayank knowing and saw where Mayu had kept the stolen shoes.

After they got busy in marriage rituals he and Shahneel didi took shoes from there and hid it somewhere else😉.

But the main plot twist was this that Our sweet bhabhi Ritika nad Natasha had already told our small sammy to keep there eyes on these two so as these two were again hiding the shoes sammy saw it and told tilak about it and then he and our bhabhi's again go and hid the shoes😁.

So now it's time for getting money and everybody is telling to bring the shoes. And now Abhishek and Shahneel didi has gone to bring the shoes were they had hide.

''Huh joote kaha hai'' Abhi said being shocked.
(''Huh where are shoes ? '')

''KYA Chal hat tujhe ek kaam bhi dhang se nahi hota hai mujhe dekhne de '' Neel said.
(''Come on, you can't even do a single task properly, let me see. '')

''Are yahi toh teh ab kaha gye'' Neel said widening from shock.
(''Hey it was here only now where did it go '')

''Didi aap ne sahi se toh dekha tha na ham ne yahi churaya tha na  '' Abhi said.

(''You saw it right na we have hid it here only '')

''Yes yes yahi tha'' Neel said.
(''Yes yes it was here '')

''Haa toh phir ab kaha gya '' Abhi said in questioning tone.
(''Yes so now where did it go '')
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand.

''Suno tum dono jao aur jaldi se joote leke aao okay '' Ritika bhabhi said to Mayank and Tilak.
(''Listen you two go and bring the shoes okay '')

''Yes bhabhi '' Mayank and Tilak said together.

So now both went and was bringing the shoes and Abhi saw it and started running towards them.

''Are joote kaha hai ? '' Everybody was asking .
(''Hey where are shoes ? '')

''Yaha hai '' Mayu said loudly turning every bodies attention to him.
(''Here it is '')