Long time no see

Latest news :
''About Ishan Kishan's accident what officials say''He is ....'' to know more read further. ''

A news was out by BCCI management officials stating the condition and circumstances of Ishan. It is made clear to everyone that Ishan Kishan known as pocket Dynamo has gone in coma and now nobody knows when he is going to wake it could be a week, a month, a year or more.

The news has shattered peoples heart and more to Ishan's fan. Peoples were mourning, crying to lose a beautiful soul. Asking god why it happen to only kind peoples. Peoples, Ishan's fan and others praying for him to wake up soon but where there prayers answered ? NOBODY KNOWS.

There is a silent ambience Ict house as they can't stop there tears knowing the fact that there pocket dynamo the little angle whose smile heals them is now in hospital bed with no information as when he is going to wake up. The doctors have put their hands up saying '' We don't know when he is going to wake up ''. Breaking their last hope but still there is a little hope in them that God can't do that with their baby he is to young for all this it so hard to accept everything. Prayer is the only option they can able to see now. Each and every member of Ict either its Rohit or Virat or Hardik or Sky or Siraj or Shami or Jaddu or Bumrah or Rahul or Rishabh or Shreyas or others.

Mayank and Tilak are crying since they got to know about it there tears continuosly flowing down and why not their sunshine got lost. Resulting in Abhishek Sharma consoling Mayank. And Brevis coming from South africa to India to console his friend who has been non stop crying and praying.

It was too much hard for everyone to believe but what can we do reality is never been easy to accept.

Maybe it's the end or Maybe not.
______________________________________

After 5 years ~

Shub pov ~
Each day living without you is like living in a body were your soul is dead Ishu. When are you going to wake up? Now it's no joke Ishu 5 years Ishu it's been 5 years you don't know how much I have regretted coming back. I should have stayed there only atleast I could able to see you be with you. Please god please I pray to you let my Ishan wake up please🙏🏻.

(Now looking at his picture) See Ishu I have achieved all the place you want me to see in. You see i became Capitan of Indian cricket team baby Can you believe it? Can you? Tomorrow is the last match baby. We don't know if we are going to win or not. You know what there is not a single day i and others missed you. How much i carve to see your beautiful smile your giggling, your sweet talks,us doing pranks on others, you not letting us be sad whenever we lost any match, your everything. You know what now there is nobody who can cheer us up when ever we lost. You were there who make those nights easy but now its too hard to let those nights go baby. Please I beg you wake up please.

End of Shub pov ~

In this 5 years everything has changed . Shubman has achieved alot of things being Captain of a ipl team to being Captain of Indian team. He had many achievements alot of people celebrating it his fans, his friends, his family, his bhaiya's. But still the person the love of his life is not there to celebrate his achievements. He had make everybody proud. Still the whole nation miss their pocket dynamo. Whenever they see Shubman on big screen they miss His and Ishan's moment. Ishan's fan missing him to deepest.

Tomorrow is the last match of t20 world cup if tomorrow Indian team won it then they will win world cup. In this 5 years they have won it once more on 2024.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.