you kinky mf

SMUT
Prompt: Fucking Spencer on the set of it is the end when hes chained to the wall
    »»———-►»»———-►»»———-►»»———-►
You loved visiting Spencer on the set of his music videos, today he was filming IT is the end. Spencer had arrived on set before you, you showed up almost an hour or two before today's filming would rap. The video was being filmed in an old warehouse, you were let in by Patrick and you both walked through the warehouse to where Spencer would be shooting his scenes. When your eyes landed upon Spencer changed to a wall, you had always been interested in bondage so seeing him like this definitely did something to you. As they were shooting you shifted a little bit uncomfortablely in your seat behind the camera.
Eventually everyone left and Spencer was unchained. Spencer and you were the only ones still there. As soon as the last person left you immediately attached your lips to his , he kissed back and you pushed him back against the set, you broke the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head and threw his shirt off to the side, "hands up babe" you tell Spencer obeyed and lifted his hands over his head without question. you took the chains and chained him to the wall again. Spencers eyes widened before he smirks "you kinky mother fucker" he said as you pulled him in for another kiss definitely more heated then before.

You could feel Spencer grow hard, you ran your hand from Spencer abs to his crotch and you stroke him throw his pants. He moans in your mouth and you can feel a smirk grow on his lips. You unbuckle his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers, you stroked his cock until he was fully hard. You broke the kiss once again and kissed down his neck to his v line. You pressed wet kisses to his inner thighs, and kissed the top of the tip of his cock. Spencer bucked he's hips. "So needy." You chuckle as you held his hips to steady yourself. You kissed his tip again and took his long cock in your mouth. Spencer thrusted into your mouth. Spencer mumbled out an apologie as you pulled your head of his cock. "No, it's okay, baby I want you to fuck my face." That was motivation enough for him as you took him back in your mouth, and he began thrusting into your mouth. He hit the back of your throat every time he thrusted into your mouth. Spencer moans got louder and louder and his thrusts got harder and harder, you could tell he was close. Hes thrusts got sloppy and he came in your mouth his cum hitting the back of your throat. "Fuck we need to do this more babe." Spencer pants out. "I agree" you laugh and begin to unchain him. As soon as he was unchained he grabbed the back of your head and pulled you into a kiss, "I love you" "I love you to Spence"