chapter 3: secret..?

"You're papa is always coming at my house to my mamas room in the last night.. Like I mean past bedtime and stories... "

*bangchan stood there, dumbfounded on what he had just heard... Did his father REALLY go to work? Or was his work going to yongbok's house... *

Bangchan: "w-what do you mean..? What does my papa do at you're house?! He's always at work.. You're lying!!"

Yongbok: "nu uh! I'm not lying pwease just trust meh! I know what I'm saying!! "

Bangchan: "oh yeah?! Prove it! Explain yourself!! "

Yongbok: "w-well... I was a bad girl (JOJO SIWA??? 🤨🤨🤨) and stayed up past bedtime..."

Bangchan: *made a very loud yet dramatic gasp* YOU DID WH-"

*Before bangchan could even finish his sentence yongbok swinged her hand over his mouth to shut him up*

Yongbok: "shh!! You shouldn't be saying it too loud! I will get in punishment.. "

Bangchan: "ok ok I'm sowwy but is this all really true..? I-is papa lying to me.. ?"

Yongbok: "I'm not sure.. But if you were going to ask what does your papa do at my house I can't confirm that.. But I do hear some noises from out of my crib"

*bangchan looked at her in confusion on what sounds were there outside of her room, were they really that bad?? *

Bangchan: "huh? Sounds? What type of sounds?? "

Yongbok: "idk but I think they are kinda weird because they sound funny!" *starts giggling*

Bangchan: "really? How do they sound like?? I wanna laugh too! "

Yongbok: "they were very funny they were like 'hah~.. ' and even 'ngh~...' *starts laughing loudly*
(I cringed so hard why did I do that..)

Bangchan: *starts laughing* why would they do that? That's so funny hehehe!! It's like a comedy show!! "

Yongbok: "Mhm! Maybe a competition and I think your papa won because he made the loudest and funniest one that even mama started chuckling!"

Bangchan: "so that's what my dad works as! A comedian to make people like you're mama laugh!! My papa is so smart! "

Yongbok: "I wanna also be in the game too! Should we ask your papa to do it tonight at bedtime?? "

Bangchan: "Mhm! But I don't think I'm staying here with you..." *slightly upset*

Yongbok: "maybe I can ask mama for a sleep over!! Like friends!!"

*bangchan's head shot up to look at yongbok, clearly shocked and surprised on what she said as his eyes widen and jaw drops like it's about to hit the ground*

*meanwhile when yongbok saw his expression and thought she made him upset which then made her start to panic*

Yongbok: "No no no no wait i-im sowwy did I upset you..?"

Bangchan: *shakes head* "no no it's Oki! B-but you consider me as a friend..?"

Yongbok: "Mhm! Why.. ? Do you not want to be frie-"

Bangchan: "NO WAIT I DO! it's just I never had friends.."

Yongbok: "oh... That's sad.. When congratulations I'm your first and new friend!!"

*bangchan had a bright smile as soon as she said that, he could finally have a person to play with, talk with, hang out with, gossip with and a lot more.. He was more than happy to protect and play with the little girl and treat her like a sister*

Yongbok: "hmm... I feel boredddd, you wanna see if our parents are talk doing adult talking?? "

Bangchan: "yeah sure!! It shouldn't take that long right..? "

*they both went back to check if the parents are still talking about they concerning situation that they couldn't hear because they apparently are too 'Young' to understand*

*Bangchan and yongbok stopped in their tracks as soon as they saw both of their fathers crying, it made their heart absolutely shatter from what they are seeing... They both rush to their fathers to give them a comforting yet warm embrace to help them calm down*

*although while yongbok was hugging her father seungmin, she saw at the corner of her eye that her aunt Hwang looked concerned for her father, after all, he was sobbing from the heartbreaking news that happened recently, but little did she know her aunt was having another perspective.. *

*bangchan was telling his father it will be ok and to calm down in a soothing voice, he soon had a small glance at his aunt Lina scanning through his father's body, which he thought was extremely weird and creepy but decided to ignore it and not make any more conclusions between her and his father*

*aunt Lina went to han and hugged him, which made yongbok and seungmin Pierce their eyes at her, yongbok gave a small glare at her mother since she left seungmin sob a bit more, even Hwang looked at her and got jealous since her husband was hugging her back and holding her tight.."why can't he ever do that to me but hug her tightly..? " Hwang thought, jealousy boiled through her blood and anger started to rise until she felt a little tap on her leg, turning back to see a small yongbok giving her the puppy eyes and pointing at seungmin, Hwang was upset that no one went to comfort seungmin except his daughter so the hesitantly patted his back and embraced him into a calm hug, hoping he could feel better which not as surprising, did make him leave a small smile on his face. *

*suddenly, a small sense of joy came over Hwang as she saw him smile at an upsetting situation but she shoved it away knowing she needs to be loyal to her husband and love him, so she turned back to see lina's hands on her husband's waist, that almost made Hwang loose her shit and she gave a cold glare at them, then turned back to hug seungmin even tighter*

*bangchan noticed his mother's jealousy and felt even more suspicious on his father.. Why was he going out at night so much..? Why is at aunt lina's house?? Is his father hiding something from him and his family?? Bangchan couldn't comprehend what was going on at this point at left his guts to wonder in another time since it wasn't the best timing to have bad feelings about your father when he is literally crying and breaking down for losing his parents*

*aunt jeongin sensed a lot of tension in the room and none of them were good at all, she is getting many hints and guts from all of this bull shit because there was no way that Lina and han have some relationship between them. . It was a bit more than "friends" between those two but she saved her ideas for later on the week because she was staying with her sister for a week as a vacation from all her work in America. *

*although is this family really that perfect that everyone else thought..? *

WASSUP POOKIES I'M BACKK😍👊👊
Y'all I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting for a few weeks now- my mental health is rlly getting into me and as well as life-
I'm so busy and I don't have time and if I do, I can't feel motivated at all so please forgive me and my lack or work😭😭

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH TY FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READ MY BOOK BC ITS BEEN RLLY TOUGH AND I HOPE Y'ALL MISSED ME

SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ✨✨

Words: 1242