• 4 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐀𝐬 / 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 ?

Hey butterflies 🦋

Hope you are all doing well 💖

------------------------------------------------------

Akshu and Imlie are in Akshu's
home and they both are playing chess.

Akshu : Checkmate

Im : Again *whines* nee dhaan eppavume jeikira ( you are the one who always wins )

Ak : Whenever you want to say something bad or curse or swear words you are speaking in your language, I can't even understand a single word. Here after I'm going to learn Tamil just for you.

Im : Learn Learn, I can be your teacher too.

While they were talking Imlie got a call from an unknown number, she attended it hoping she shouldn't be from the company she went to for an interview....

Im : Hello

A man : Good Morning, Is this Ms. Deepthi Ashok Kumar ?

Im : Yes

Man : You got selected in the interview. You can join tomorrow.

Saying that the man ended the call. But our Imlie's face definitely doesn't look happy in fact her face fell.

Ak : Kya hua Imlie aa ?

Im : I got the job Akshu

Ak : Shouldn't you be happy about that ?

Im : Technically I should be happy but I can't because I didn't even properly attend the Interview, I shouted at that COO then how come I got selected ?

Ak : Maybe the COO was impressed by your resume.

Im : I guess so. But that man was rude ! And you know that I can't tolerate anyone who's behaving like they straightly fell from the sky.

Ak : If you don't want to means just call the number and say

Im : But....I've been living in Chachu Sa's money for 13 years and I have to do something back to him. Him and Chachi Sa are taking care of me like I'm their own child.

Ak : Think and say your decision. Whatever is okay for you that is okay for me too. *hugs Imlie*

Imlie hugs her back. Suddenly Akshu's phone rang and she got a call from an unknown number too. She attended the call

Ak : Hello

A man : Good Morning. Is this Ms. Raizada ?

Ak : Yeah Akshara Zoya Raizada

A man : You've been selected for the job. You can join tomorrow.

Ak : Thank yo-

Before she could finish, the man hung up the call.

Ak : Imlieeee aaa.......I got selected toooo.

Akshu got up from the bed and started to dance. ( song suggestion : Badtameez dil or Tukur Tukur )

She holds Imlie's hands and started dancing.

Ak : I'm so happyyyyy

While she was dancing, Vidhya came shouting to her room, calling her name,

Vi : Akshara what is this ? I can hear the music sound from the living room. Reduce the volume.

Ak : Maa I got selected in the interview. *Kisses her mom's cheek*