𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

------------------------------------------------------

Hey all ! Hope you are all doing well ❤️

Why this Author note ?

Because I wanted you all to know about me and the book. And, my POV of this book.

My Summer vacation is nearly over. And, it's time for me to prepare myself to go to school. As I'm a student, I have a lot of classwork, assignments, and homework to do.

I started writing stories in Wattpad for relaxation. But day by day it became a habit for me. I started to love typing stories. I thought this story may get 100 or 200 reads. But 2K+ reads is really a big achievement for me. Thanks for reading my book. Thank you so much. I'll surely improve my writing skills in the future. From now on, I don't know if I'll give regular updates.

______________________________________________________________________

Also, as I said before in the 1st author note. This story has mentions of various Traumatic things like kidnapping, blackmailing, abusing, etc. Why I'm writing about these and all ? Because, I simply not only wanted to give a Romance story, but a imperfectly perfect story. Love is not just a feeling. It's a beautiful feeling, It's about loving a person in and out. Accepting them with flaws. Being each others healers. Understanding them and understanding yourself. That's why the title itself is Pyaar is love which means Love is love. No matter what, it's not just a romantic feeling it's an eternal feeling.

There are different types of love, Love of Parents, Love of siblings, Love of friends, and finally loving a person for your whole life and being with them in their happiness and sorrows. This story has a roller coaster of emotions.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This is a fanfiction but it doesn't mean you have to imagine this same people. You can imagine anyone you want.

If you don't like my book or the plot, Don't read it. But, please do not put hate comments. Spread Positivity.

The actors in Characters 3, I don't hate them or something like that. It's just a work of fiction. Don't hate the actor, instead if you want you can hate the character.

The next update will be in 4 to 5 days.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

PS : I really want to thank my biggest motivator. My bestie ASaifana without her, this is not possible. Thank you Butterfly 🦋

------------------------------------------------------