Shhh!

*Aria's P.O.V.

"Are you OK?" Mike asks with a worried look on his face as He leaned on the door frame. "Yeah, why do you ask" I nervously reply. "Well I heard you yell" He says. I thought back to when I did the second test and yelled. "Oh that" I say "I just uh... stubbed my toe coming out of the bathroom" I say, Happy to have come up with a story so fast. "Oh alright" He says turning his gaze toward my bathroom. I look at his eyes trying to follow where he's looking when Mike starts walking towards my bathroom. I get up and try to stop him from going in. "Mike, what are you doing?". He stops and points, "What is that?!" He yells. I turn around and suddenly realize that what I knocked down wasn't my mascara at all. I was one of the tests! He pushed me towards my bed and walked over towards my bathroom. He picked up the test on the ground and looked at it. "You're pregnant?!" He asked. "Yeah, I guess" I said nervously. I desperately hope that Mike doesn't tell mom and dad. "Is Ezra the father?" He asks. "Who else would it be?" I ask him. "Mmm-mmm" He reply as he shrugs. Me and Mike have always had a pretty strong relationship, we didn't fight very much and we always had each others back. And I hope one of those times is now. "Mike, please don't tell mom or dad yet. Or Ezra. Please, I just found out." I plea. Mike puts his hands on my shoulders and looks me right in the eye. "Aria, I won't, I promise." He says as he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and cheerish the moment. "Thanks Mike" I say.