The Test

*Aria's P.O.V

"Oh gosh" I whispered to myself. I leaned over my bathroom counter. I held a little white stick with a pink positive sign on it in my right hand. I sighed. 'This can't be happening' I think. I can't be pregnent, not now. I'm only 18. How would I tell Ezra? How would I tell my parents? How would they react? What if Ezra leaves me? What if my parents kick me out? I think back to about four weeks ago. Ezra had invited me to dinner at his house and after we ate we had snuggled on the couch for a while until Ezra started to rub my back. I stood up with his arm still up the back of my shirt, I walked towards him and sat on his lap so we were face to face. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He lifted my shirt up and I lifted his up too. And from there you can see where it goes to. I never thought it would lead to this. 'This must be wrong' I think. I reached into the box I purchased last night after I realized my period was late. I pulled out another stick and sat down. I tried again. When I pulled up to arms length I closed my eyes. I brought it closer to my face and opened my eyes. I looked and the middle to find, yet again and pick positive sign. "Ugh!" I half yelled. I probably shouldn't be so loud. Right now my mom was in her honeymoon with her new husband, Zack. My dad was at work and my brother Mike was in his room down the hall probably lifting weights. I heard footsteps coming towards my room, so I ran back into my room that was connected to my bathroom. When I started running I hit the counter and heard something fall on the floor 'probably just my mascara' I thought. I quickly flopped on my bed and pulled out my phone to pretend I was occupied just as Mike entered my room.