Chapter 03~

AARYA'S POV

"My name is....... AKSHAT ACHARYA"

I was all engrossed in finding my phone, but as soon as I heard his name, I jolted my eyes towards his direction.

I have heard this name, but I can't remember where I have heard this.

3rd PERSON'S POV

The college campus buzzed with excitement as a new professor, Akshat Acharya, arrived to join the faculty. His presence commanded attention, and the students couldn't help but be intrigued by this enigmatic figure. Among the throng of curious faces Aarya Malhotra, and Ishan Malhotra stood out. Aarya, in particular, seemed restless, her eyes darting around anxiously as she realized that her phone was missing.

Aarya's unease only grew as the hours ticked by, and she became increasingly distracted during the professor's lecture. Her mind was consumed with the nagging worry of her lost phone, unable to focus on the complex theories being presented to her.

Professor Acharya, with a sharp gaze that seemed to pierce through her inner turmoil, caught Aarya's lack of attention and said
"Ms. Malhotra, detention after college due to lack of attention in my class"

Aarya was shocked, the tension in the room was palpable as Shubman observed the scene, a sense of foreboding settling in the pit of his stomach. Meanwhile Ishan enjoyed it and said
"Bohot sahi kiya" and laughed
Nikita hit him lightly and glared at him.

After the class, Aarya turned towards Ishan and asked
"Ishan tujhe new professor ka naam kuch familiar nhi laga?"

"Unka naam kya tha? Mai bhool gaya."
Ishan replied

"Akshat Acharya"
Nikita said with a glare

"Ooh! Nhi Maine kbhi nhi suna"
Ishan said

"Chod yaar Aarya tu puch bhi kisse rhi hai jise khud ka bhi naam yaad nhi rhta"
Nikita said making Aarya giggle while Shubman was getting irritated

"I don't know my name so can I call myself yours"
Ishan said in an attempt to flirt
(key word: attempt)

Nikita rolled her eyes and walked away tucking Aarya with her.

Shubman flicked his head and spoke
"Abe jab flirt krte nhi aata to krta kyu hai"

"Tu toh aise bol rha hai jaise tujhe bada ache se aata hai?"
Ishan said

"Aata hai tujhse toh kaafi acha aata hai"
Shubman said

"Acha toh karke bata flirt. Kisi ek ladki ko bhi tune blush karwaya na toh... Toh.... Toh tujhe Jo chahiye mujhse maang lena"
Ishan challenged

"Pakka?"
Shubman asked

"Han pakka"
Ishan replied

"Thik hai"
Shubman said as he started walking towards Aarya and Nikita.

Both of the girls turned towards him and he spoke
"Aarya, Don't Tell Me if You Want Me to Take You Out to Dinner"