chapter 6

Ash's pov

After dark laughs he answers Lucifer's question. "There are quite a few of them aren't there. They can multiply but uhm. They are friends of ours and we asked them to help us round you up." I hum, luci chimes in "you know you could have just showed up and been like YO! we're bored wanna hang out?" I snicker dark rolls his eyes and wilford hums, "why didn't we do that?" Dark sighs, "we wanted to fuck with them remember?" Hearing such a harsh swear in darks voice is strange. Its like being stabbed- i look over at Lucifer. They actually react, shivering a bit and shaking their head. I chuckle a bit at them. We get to Lucis car and they go to climb in but instead of me getting in the front wilford drags me to the back seat. Luci laughs lightly and gets into the drivers seat, dark in the passenger seat. Luci backs out of the lavish driveway and heads down the road, having remembered exactly how we got there for some reason they simply drive us home and dont use Google. "Wowwww luci big brain" dark laughs a bit. We arrive home faster than last time and only then do i realize its only 6 am. Shit- aight. We hop out of the car and luci heads towards the door, unlocks the door opening it and allowing everyone inside. They lock the door behind them and drop their shit on the ground. They walk into the living room while wilford laughs at the sad remains of our pillow fort. I sigh and walk over quickly rebuilding it, luci comes over and helps and we fix it within a few minutes. Dark looks subtly impressed by our skill. Wilford looks just super excited to be in the fort. Lucifer turns the purple lights on and then crawls out and shuts the curtains so the house is dark. I then crawl into the fort, wilford following quickly after me. Luci gets in and dark follows after. Luci chuckles, "see, I told you there was room." "I was skeptical but there really is quite a bit of room." Luci smiles and pulls out their phone, what do you guys want to eat?" "PIZZA-" wilford says loudly- I snicker, "I was gonna say chili's but shit aight sounds good to me." Dark shrugs "sure" "alright" luci says. They order the kind of pizza that everyone wants and then gets a 12 pack of Cinnabon bon bites. They also order 4 two liters of dr. Pepper. Ah shit im paying for this- i pay for it and then I sigh.

Lucifer POV

"So, while we wait what do you want to do?" I ask. Ash beams, "I WANNA BRAID HAIR" I snicker. "Alright." Wilford smiles "ooh! Do me do me! I've never had my hair braided before" ash nods and has wilford turn to the side and he starts braiding his hair. Wilford has a goofy smile on his face as him and ash talk about random shit while I chuckle at them. Dark turns to me, "would you like your hair braided?" I shrug, "sure why not." I turn and he teaches forward   and gently pulls my hair back behind me, and starts creating a neat French braid on my left side, leaving some hair loose under it, the same on the right, and then combining the two braids together in the back. I hum, never having had someone else do my hair hardly at all, I find myself somewhat enjoying it. Once my hair is done,I look over and ash has about 8 braids on wilfords head and he looks happy as be. I snicker. I hear a knock at the door and get up, heading out of the fort opening the door and greeting the delivery boy. I hand him a cash tip in exchange for all the food and drinks, I balance the four pizzas and the bon bites box on one open upturned hand, and I hold two plastic bags with two bottles each in the other. I nod to the boy and he walks away back to his car. I shut the door with my foot. "Yo darkiplier could you help me out a bit? Thanks" I say with a light laugh. Dark pokes his head out and see me holding everything. "Holy shit- okay gimme a sec-" he climbs out of the fort and takes two boxes and one bag. I thank him and climb back into the fort with him. "FOOD!" ash yells. "Yes. Food." I smile and hand everyone their respective boxes and bottles. I hum, "what do we do while we eat?"
Ash speaks up, "truth or dare!" I sigh. "Of course.." dark chuckles. Wilford claps his hands, "yes! That sounds fun. Brilliant choice my dear!" Ash grins at him. I chuckle and pull out a d4 die. Wil is 1, ash is 2, dark is 3, and I am 4. I roll the die and it lands on 1. "Wil you can go first." I say. "Ooh! Alright.. hmm.. lucifer! Truth or dare?" He smiles at me. I hum, "truth." He hums, "what do you think of me and dark so far?" I hum, "well you remind me a lot of ash, who i, of course, love. So you're pretty fun and excitable like they are. And dark, very calm, like your style, and quite well spoken. My kind of friend mainly" I chuckle. Wilford smiles, "how kind! Thank you my friend!" I nod, dark gives me a small side smile, "thank you." I go next, "dark, truth or dare?" He thinks for a moment, "ill go with dare" "ooh! Spicy" ash jokes. "Bruh shut your face hoe-" I say. Dark chuckles. "How about.. ooh! Here take my phone. Prank call someone. Anyone. Put it on speaker." He chuckles. "That sounds fun" he chuckles mischievously. Wilford speaks up, "OOH! Prank call anti!" Dark laughs, "sure thing." He dials the number and presses the call button.