intro

BEST READ IN DARK MODE

     “Is something funny?” I ask, looking up to see the judgmental honey eyes staring at me. He’s sitting with his legs in front of him, feet on the ground, his long legs bent. He leans forward a little bit, a small smirk playing on his lips. 

     “Yeah, actually. You’ve been reading the same page for ten minutes, you dumb or something?” The slightly degrading words make me blush. I flip the page, and recross my feet in front of me. I'm sitting with my legs straight out and flat to the floor. I ignore his question, making the blonde boy frown. 

     “I don't like being ignored.” He says, eyeing me up and down. It would make me feel uncomfortable if it didn't make me feel so hot. 

     “S-sorry, i was just overthinking.” I say, looking up again to see a look I can't process. He tilts his head and moves closer to me, making my body go stiff. He laughs this time, still proceeding to sit right next to me.

     “So, you find me attractive?” His hot breath fans my neck, causing goosebumps to arise on my skin. My eyes go wide, he's so close I can feel his body heat. I'm not sure how to respond, so I just sit there trying to breathe. Suddenly there's a pressure on my jaw, and my head is turned sharply. 

     “I said I don't like being ignored.” He says huskily, making me breath out. I stare into his honey eyes, he's waiting for me to speak. 

     “N-no i don't.” My face turns even darker red, if that's even possible. 

     “Your stutter and blush say otherwise.”

~~~
MATURE RATING (18+)
Including-   Sexual content
                     Eating disorder
                     Death
                     Sexual Violence
                     Abuse
                     Addiction

Please be mindful of your own mental health when reading, if you relate to some of the characters there are hotlines out there that can help you.

They are available to call 24/7
They are confidential
And they are free

Please call

National sexual assault hotline 1-800-565-HOPE (4673)

National child abuse hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (422-4453)

Youth crisis hotline 1-800-448-4663

National domestic violence hotline 1-800-799-SAFE

National association of anorexia Nervosa and associated disorders 1-847-831-3438

Sex addicts anonymous 1-800-477-8191