3. Lunch date!

Hina and Aki leave Aki's apartment to go to a nearby Vietnamese restaurant for lunch. The weather is nice with partly cloudy skies and warm temperatures. Birds are chirping their songs in the trees nearby as they walk down the street, holding hands.

"So, what do you usually order when you buy Vietnamese food?" Hina asks.

"I like their Vermicelli cold noodles with bbq beef, egg rolls, and shrimp with vegetables too. It always tastes great so I usually get it most times," Aki tells her. "What about you?" he asks Hina.

"I love getting the combination pho! It's honestly the best and tastes so sooo good!" Hina exclaims. "I can't wait to have some again," she continues while almost drooling from the thought of getting to savor tasty pho.

Aki chuckles at Hina's antics and finds it cute. "Well I can't blame you there haha. The food is very good and the place we're going to has the best Vietnamese food in the area," he states.

Hina grins with a smirk on her face. "You must of been here many times if you think it's the best out of all the others in the area then, hmmm."

He looks at her and gives a huge grin, showing off his pearly white teeth. "Yep I have."

They continue to walk in comfortable silence, enjoying the scenery and the company of one another until they reach the restaurant.

**********

Nervous, excited, and happy; that's how the two of them felt as they finally reached the restaurant they're going to dine at. This is, in all technicalities, their first date together.

Aki's was tapping his foot quite a bit and Hina played with her hair. They wondered how their date would go and what they would get to learn about one another next.

The two of them arrived at Thi Thi Vietnamese restaurant which was only a ten minute walk from Aki's place. There were lots of tables and each of them either seated two people or four people. Each table had a white tablecloth with red/pink flowers on it. The chairs were red and wooden to match the tables. It kinda had that old fashioned feel to the place but it was nice and the two of them liked how it looked.

"Could we get a table for two please?" Hina asks the lady up front. The lady nods her head and gestures for the two to follow her to their table. She places two menus on the table and leaves so they can have a little time to figure out what they want. 

*******

A couple of minutes later, the waitress comes back to take their order. "What can I get you both?," she asks with a pen and small notepad in hand.

"I'll get your #1 combination along with iced tea for a drink," Hina states while closing up her menu.

"I'll get your Vermicelli cold noodles with bbq beef, grilled shrimp, and vegetables. I'll also get a side of spring rolls with an Iced Chai tea for a drink," Aki states, taking Hina's and his menus and handing it to the waitress.

"I'll have those out for you guys soon and bring your drinks shortly," the waitress replies and heads to the kitchen to give the cooks the order.

*******

Hina POV

"Ah, I can't wait til the food gets here, I'm starving!" Aki exclaims. His stomach growls to his statement, causing me to giggle from his silliness and cuteness.

"You're funny!" I said. He rolls his eyes at my words. "Yeah, yeah ofc I am. I'm sure you're hungry too; you probably won't admit it though."

I cross my arms and pout since I know he's right but I'm too stubborn to say that I'm hungry. 'GROWWLLLLLLL' goes my stomach. The noise is so loud that Aki Burt's out laughing, hitting his chair with his hands in the process. "I --- kn-ew i-t!," he exclaims in between his laughter. Some of the other customers look at us with weird looks, wondering what's going on that the guy is laughing a lot and the lady looks like a cherry tomato. (A/n: I couldn't decide to have them start talking about themselves again so I went with this. Hopefully you liked it though! ^-^)