Chapter 2- Jasmine

"Jasmine I know you are scare but this is the best thing that can happen to you. You are finally getting away from your parents" Anikà said through the phone as I drive to the college. I can't believe this is happening. I have am free I smile at that. "I know but what if my roommate is mean" she laughs "if anyone hurt my girl they would be six feet under the ground."

I smile she is so protective of me "okay love you" "love you too now drive safe and meet me at my room" god I love her without her I don't know where I be right now. As we said our goodbyes I pull up at my parking spot. I take a deep breath I can do this, this my fresh start I am literally mover to a whole different country. I got out of my car and was  grabbing three box.

I wanted to move my things two weeks ago but no thanks to my dad...he wasn't happy about this and he- "MAX STOP!!" I turn around and see a mom trying to grab her son who look like 4 years old he ran into me I catch him "you are a fast runner huh you can do cross country when you are older" he smiles up at me "I am the flash see" he show me a flash ring I nodded "now everything makes sense now" his eyes light up.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" the mom said running out of breath "it is okay" I smile she look at me up and down and smiles "what are you studying" she ask "criminology and arts" she smiles "I am studying criminal Justice and my name Lucy and this my son Max" I smile at her "my name is Jasmine" I say with a smile on my face she put her hand out.

I shake her hand "it was nice to meet you I hope I see you around I got to go" she said and took off. I sigh and look up at the sky and close my eyes I hope everything is going to be okay. I open my eyes and pick up my boxes and start heading to my dorm.

When I got to my room I was huffing and puffing from all the walking around trying to find my room. I open the door. I see a man drawing on a sofa he look up at the sound of the door opening and he look at me I was stunned silent THEE BRANDON KING IS IN MY DORM ROOM holy shit oh my god I was staring at him like a deer in the headlights.

"Umm hi I am Jasmine" I said in a shaky voice what the hell is wrong with me I want to hit my head on the wall. He smiles at me I am totally not freaking out okay I am freaking out because I love his art they speak to me and made me feel heard and seen.

He doesn't even realize he had kept me going. His story give me so much hope if he could have happy ending so can I right? God I am such a mess. "Hi I am Brandon I am Susanne dad" I want to shout out I know who are you save me but I hold back. Then I heard an other door open and holy shit is Nikolai Sokolov he look at me I try my best not to flinch.

He is so much bigger in person he can kill me in a second. I dig my nails on the side of my boxes shit. Jasmine force "hi I am Nikolai her papa" he said I was smiling so big because my dream come true. I look up at them. They are my standard for love.

"I am Susanne in question" I turn to her and my god she was breath taking she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Her black hair was in a messy bun and her eyes my god her beautiful brown eyes. I can get lost in her eyes. I shake my head get together "it is finally nice to meet you" then I look at Brandon HOLY SHIT BRANDON KING IS IN FRONT OF ME!!!

I swallow a lamp in my throat "I am your biggest fan I love your art so much" I am embarrassing myself god kill me now please. He smiles a warm smile. "Do you need any help with your boxes" Nikolai ask I nodded "yes please" he walk over to me and grad to of the boxes and set them down on my bed my side is so empty.

I tried not to cry at that I don't have lot of things like stuffed animals or pictures with my family the only person who actually give shit about me was my uncle Steven at one point he tried to get custody of me but my parents are one of most powerful people in our city. He tried so hard  and was so close of winning so fucking close then he was murder on my 16 birthday and since then I hate my birthday. On my birthday I would visit he grave and cry my eyes out he was the only person in this fuck up family who loved me. I fully believe my parents play in part in his murder. I shake myself out of my head.